Sama in SEDONA
We have availability for 12 (or more) to join us in this bucket list retreat to Sedona, AZ! See Pricing and details below ?
Chicago winters can be rough - take a break from the cold and get out into the Red Rocks and beauty of the Sedona desert. Join Kimberly Brown in a private sanctuary away from the chill of winter for 4 days of nourishing self-care.
Sedona is a 4 hour plan ride and a beautiful ride through the desert away from Chicago. Just enough time to leave your worries and take time for connection and growth in the breathtaking Sedona setting.
You'll enjoy daily morning yoga and afternoon meditation each day, amazingly fresh food, a treatment (or two), and plenty of outdoor time.
The space is small and we will have an intimate group - book early so we can start to get to know each other!
Focus on YOU!
This haven located in pristine Arizona desert wilderness, with magnificent red rock vistas, is visually stunning, mentally stimulating, and spiritually invigorating.
We will focus on the creative aspect of the beginning of the year. We will enjoy stretching, exploring, and meditation in an amazing setting for intentional relaxation as we move into the new year.
Everything at Mago is geared to helping you relax and reconnect, so that you attain the power and wisdom to create the life you want.
Take the time to explore Mago's grounds, the gazing pool, small hikes through stunning desert views and vortexes. Enjoy a book and some much needed down time after the busy holidays.
This retreat is all about YOU. Each morning we will begin with Yoga followed by breakfast together. The days will afford plenty of free time for your hearts desires. Late afternoon we will return to our mat or a lovely location to enjoy meditation as the sun sets over the red rocks. Then we will gather for dinner to close our day.
Your Stay... 4-Nights with the Arizona Desert
- 5 day/4 night accommodation in a private or shared Casita
- 3 delicious meals a day prepared by master chefs with consciously sourced food
- Relax by the pool or dip in the Jacuzzi surrounded by majestic rock formations and stunning starlight views
- Take a meditative stroll around the healing garden and lake surrounded by trees, flowers, aromatic herbs, and many wild birds
- Explore the Mago Farm to feel and taste the freshness of their produce and talk to the farmers who work there.
- Sit, read, have a cup of tea in the lounge area
- Explore the 12 small vortexes on the property that form one, large vortex with amazing healing energy
- Take advantage of hidden meditation nooks throughout the property to journal, read, or be still
- Awe inspiring sunrises and sunsets
Enjoy the peace and quiet of nature through the many trails on the 178 acre property - ideal for exploring and connecting with nature
Plenty of time to heal the mind, body and spirit
Non-Bendy Friend Package...
We want you to have a fantastic time! For those who have partners or friends who aren't quite flexible or into yoga but want to enjoy Sedona why not bring them along? For the same price, your partner can come and enjoy the lands, meditation, and hiking.
Yoga, Hiking... What else can we do?
Mago has everything you need to relax and revive: from a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, healing garden, lake, small farm, vortexes, meditation areas, and trails – to functional amenities like laundry and Wi-Fi.
Accommodation to help you sleep and renew…
casitas that are perfectly blended to the surrounding desert, with everything you need for comfort – but without phones or TVs.
Dining to help you stay healthy…
A dining hall serving fresh buffets three times a day. Delicious, planet-friendly vegetarian food, with seafood and dairy available.
Your Stay Includes...
-Lodging - Single or Double Occupancy
- 3 Pesco-Vegetarian Meals a day
- Yoga and meditation - Yoga practice for all levels in the morning, Meditation in the evening
- Hiking and exploring
What's NOT included?
- Airfare to Phoenix, AZ
- Rental Car (the plan is to carpool and share the expense)
- Spa services, treatments, shopping, food outside of Mago, excursions you choose to enjoy outside of our schedule, etc.
January 24 - 28, 2019
Single Occupancy... $1,460 - We have 4 Private Rooms
Double Occupancy... $1,160 - We have 6 Double Rooms
A $400 Non-Refundable Deposit Secures your space and is included in the overall investment.
Payment can be processed in full or in installments.
Installments are due as follows:
30% due 10/24/2018 (includes $400 deposit)
60% due 11/24/2018
90% due 12/24/2018
100% due 1/18/2019
If you do not have a Roomie we will do our best to match you with someone so you both have a great time.
If you have any questions please email Kim at S2ltIHwgc2FtYXlwdyAhIGNvbQ==
Liked this event? Spread the word :