Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Seattle
Spending Labor Day weekend in Seattle and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Seattle. There are tons of fun things to do in Seattle on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Seattle has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Lake Union Charters- Emerald City Party Boats
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Park
- Capitol Hill
- Rumba Notes Lounge Seattle
- Club Sur
- Timbre Room
- Mountaineering Club
- The Mountaineering Club
- Kadampa Meditation Center Washington
- Monkey Loft
- Casa Latina Seattle
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Seattle?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Seattle knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Seattle Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend Boat Party Seattle 2021 was hosted at Lake Union Charters- Emerald City Party Boats.
- LABOR DAY / RUMBA LATINOAMERICANA was hosted at Club Sur.
- Dance Yourself Clean Labor Day Party was hosted at The Mountaineering Club.
- Dance Yourself Clean - Labor Day Rooftop Party (Seattle) was hosted at Mountaineering Club.
- Beach Club BBQ *LABOR DAY* was hosted at Monkey Loft.
- Surrounded By Kindness was hosted at Kadampa Meditation Center Washington.
- End of Summer: VIBES was hosted at Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Park.
- Fraktured - Labor Day Celebration was hosted at Timbre Room.
- PrideFest Capitol Hill was hosted at Capitol Hill.
- Etana with her band Live in Seattle was hosted at Rumba Notes Lounge Seattle.
- Spanish Classes with Casa Latina! Somos Vecinos Fall 2021Session was hosted at Casa Latina Seattle.
- BACHATA BLISS Fall Session was hosted at VivaArts.