*** PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED ***
Sunday, August 28, 2022
8AM - 12PM
1510 N Scottsdale Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281
$75 includes the course, fingerprints and applications completed on site.
EVERYTHING you need to submit to Arizona Department of Public Safety. This fee does not include the $60 fee to AZ DPS for the background check.
You must be 21 years or older to obtain your Arizona Concealed Carry Permit, although any ages are welcome. If under 18 years of age, a parental waiver must be completed prior to class starting that day.
Guardian Training & Consulting will be offering our 4 Hour Arizona Concealed Carry Certification Course (CCW). This is a non-shooting course.
We will cover the following subjects:
- Arizona Revised Statute and US Code pertaining to firearms ownership and carry.
- Arizona Revised Statute and state and federal case law pertaining to laws of self defense, use of physical force, and use of deadly physical force.
- Differences between robbery, burglary, criminal trespass.
- Interaction with law enforcement while armed.
- Post use of force (including deadly physical force) concerns, training, and resources available.
- Question and Answer period throughout class.
*** This is a non-shooting class. ***
If you have questions, you can either visit our Facebook page or Instagram page and message us or even better, email us at aiB8IGd0Y3RyYWluICEgb3Jn
Guardian Cancellation Policy: Due to limited seating, Guardian Training & Consulting requests that the student/client cancel at least 24 hours prior to a scheduled class. This gives Guardian Training & Consulting the opportunity to fill the class. The student/client may cancel by email or online here. If the student/client must cancel their class, Guardian Training & Consulting offers the student/client a credit to their account if they cancel prior to the 24 hours. Guardian Training & Consulting does not offer refunds as a regular practice. The student/client may use these credits towards any future classes within 180 days of the class they cancelled. After 180 days, the tuition and credit for future classes will be forfeited. There are certain exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis as determined by Guardian Training & Consulting. If there is no notice prior to the start of the class or lesson, the student/client agrees to forfeit all tuition and no credits for future classes will be honored.