Life Line Screening - Santa Maria, CA
Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings.
A package of five screenings to identify risk for stroke, heart disease and other chronic conditions will be offered:
• Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries, a major risk factor for stroke
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement in the largest blood vessel in the body
• An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation, which increases the risk for stroke
• Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for plaque buildup known as peripheral artery disease
• Ultrasound of the shin bone to identify risk for osteoporosis
These 5 vital screenings are offered for only $149 and take 60-90 minutes to complete. If you register today, you will receive a $10 discount.
Register by calling toll free 1-800-690-6495, visit www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle, text the word "circle" to 797979, or simply email Y3BvcnRlciB8IExMU0EgISBjb20= to reserve your appointment time.
You may also like the following events from Life Line Screening Community Circle:
- This Thursday, 12th December, 08:00 am, Life Line Screening - Abita Springs, La in Abita Springs
- This Thursday, 12th December, 09:00 am, Life Line Screening Incline Village NV in Incline Village
- This Thursday, 12th December, 09:00 am, Life Line Screening, Green Lane, Pa in Green Lane