What To Do In Santa Cruz This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Santa Cruz, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Santa Cruz.
- Baby Bundle Weekend Class - Child Birth, Infant Care, Breastfeed is hosted at "2900 Chanticleer Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95065-1816, United States".
- Uhuru Pie Popup is hosted at "Humble Sea Brewing Co.".
- Elemental 200hr Yoga Teacher Training w/Kenneth Graham & Emily Perry is hosted at "Pleasure Point Yoga".
- Dj Omambo - I Like Mine Rare but with Lots of Flavor Livestream is hosted at "Santa Cruz, California".
- Family Doggie Date Night! is hosted at "Anna Jean Cummings Park".
- CSA Digital Rice Bowl is hosted at "Chinese Student Association - CSA of UC Santa Cruz".