Marketing course - How to create a visual BRAND identity?
?Building a unique brand for your company/ product / service is very important. Popular brands attract more customers and gain more revenues. So, how can we create that visual brand identity? Does it take more than a name, a logo, a tagline and some images? Yes, much more!
?Do you want to understand what it takes to build a unique visual brand identity? Do you want to be able to create one yourself? Do you want to display your new company / product with a great, unique visual identity? Do you want to distinguish your current company / product from your competitors in a better way?
Then this is the perfect course for you!
- Mieke Claerhout – marketing specialist & founder of The Marketing House – Vietnam
- Mieke has 20 years of experience in marketing, customer services and sales. She was the founder of several brands in Europe, founded her own company 10 years ago (and sold it successfully to a new owner), taught hundreds of entrepreneurs about branding, increasing revenues, reducing costs, e-commerce, personal branding etc. She moved to Vietnam 3,5 years ago where she worked as a marketing specialist & business developer for several companies.
- Vietnamese language support held by Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa – business translator & management assistant at The Marketing House – Vietnam
?TIMING & ADDRESS
- 5 sessions: 25 + 27 + 30 November + 2 + 4 December 2020
- Each time from 7 pm until 9 pm.
- We will use a spacious, comfortable and separate room in Obii Da Nang. Address: 446 Đường 2 tháng 9, Hải Châu, Da Nang
?WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Professionals working in marketing, (graphic) design, web design and any creative industry.
- Business owners / managers of small & medium enterprises who want to improve their visual brand identity or who want to communicate better with graphic designers, web designers or marketing specialists.
- Everyone who wants to start up his own company and create a unique visual brand identity.
- Students in marketing, (graphic) design, web design and any creative industry.
?AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL KNOW
- How to make your current brand more appealing, subsequently attract more customers and increase your revenues.
- How to better distinguish your brand from your competitors.
- How to create a visual brand identity.
- How to communicate your preferences for your visual brand identity better to graphic designers, web designers and professionals in the creative industry.
- As a professional working for a design/marketing agency: How to understand your customer’s need for a visual brand identity better.
o What is a visual brand identity?
o Intellectual property, copyright, royalties, license agreement.
o Consistency, repetition, perseverance, and patience are key in creating a successful brand.
o Interactive creativity quiz + creative thinking game
o What does a visual brand identity consist of?
o What is a brand guide and how to make this yourself?
o Examples of world famous brands and the meaning behind it.
o Online research for inspiration, trends, ideas & examples for your own visual brand identity.
o The power of brand authenticity.
o What is the story behind the company and the visual brand identity? Introspection. Values. Personality. Storytelling.
o What is a moodboard and how can it help to create a visual brand identity?
o Writing down reflections on your company’s/product’s values and personality.
o The importance of global trends on the creation of your visual brand identity.
o Discussing world famous brands & logos and why we like them/don’t like them.
o Learning from best practices (benchmarking) in order to improve your own brand identity.
o Create your own moodboard as a key element for the creation of the visual brand identity of your (future) company or product.
o Tips for better understanding between business owner/ manager and (graphic) designer/ marketing agency in order to create the best possible visual brand identity.
o Enhance your personal moodboard for the visual brand identity of your (future) company or product.
o Group discussion about the moodboards, receive input from each other, learn from each other to improve our own moodboard /visual brand identity.
?WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE
- Your laptop with its wifi adapter
- Pen and paper
- A lot of enthusiasm, energy and openness to interact with the other participants ?
??COURSE FEE & PAYMENT??
-Total fee for the course: 1.700.000 VND per person.
-This fee includes:
?1 free drink in every lesson (= 5 free drinks in total)
? Printout of the course to take home
? Personal guidance for participants who want expert advice or input on the creation of their own visual brand identity
- Maximum number of participants allowed to this course: 15 persons.
?? Prepayment of 500.000 VND per person, BEFORE November 23. Payment via bank transfer or PayPal:??
o Bank transfer:
Account Number: 1015377503. Account Name: Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa. Bank: Vietcombank Da Nang.
Name: Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa. Mail: d29yayAhIGhvYW5ndXllbiB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
o Don’t forget to mention your name in the payment
- Remaining fee of 1.200.000 VND per person: to be paid on 25 November to the trainer at Obii Da Nang
?SUBSCRIBE NOW AND SECURE YOUR SEAT
- Subscribe via Messenger on our Facebook fanpage @marketinghousevietnam or email to d29yayAhIGhvYW5ndXllbiB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t.
- More information? Please call Hòa at 0774562090. She’ll answer all questions in English or Vietnamese ?