Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Sanford
Sanford is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Sanford has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Luisa's Cellar
- WopsHops Brewing Company
- Lakeside United Methodist Church
- Emil Buehler Planetarium at Seminole State College
- Billabongs Bar
- The Sweet Chalet Shoppe
- Higgin's House Bed & Breakfast
- Atria Park of Lake Forest
- 119 French Bar & Bites
- The Alley - Sanford, FL
- West End Trading Co.
- Racks Billiards and Sports Bar
- Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Sanford?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Sanford is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Sanford during Halloween.
Sanford Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Trick or Treat Haunted House at 119 French was hosted at 119 French Bar & Bites.
- The Alley Thursday Halloween Bike Night - Live Music Crashrocket was hosted at The Alley - Sanford, FL.
- Halloween Masquerade Ball was hosted at Luisa's Cellar.
- Spook-tacular Halloween Celebration was hosted at Atria Park of Lake Forest.
- Wop's Hops: 5th Anniversary! was hosted at WopsHops Brewing Company.
- Higgins House/Phantasmagoria Immersive Haunted Experience was hosted at Higgin's House Bed & Breakfast.
- Sanford Prefest w/Caffiends/RagingNathans/CanadianRifle/HeckYes was hosted at West End Trading Co..
- Annual Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Billabongs Bar.
- Halloween Cookie Decorating Workshop- For Kids! was hosted at The Sweet Chalet Shoppe.
- Racks Halloween Party was hosted at Racks Billiards and Sports Bar.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show was hosted at Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center.
- Community Trunk or Treat & Fall Festival was hosted at Lakeside United Methodist Church.
- Laser Fright Lights was hosted at Emil Buehler Planetarium at Seminole State College.