If you’re entertaining the idea of starting your own business, your FIRST STEP is to attend the free Salt Lake SBDC Starting Your Business 101 workshop.
In this 1.5 hour workshop you will learn, not only the basics from a business expert that has years of experience, but you’ll also learn about...
- Steps for registering your business with the State of Utah and with a city/county.
- Overview of the different legal entity types for your business.
- The types of available funding for your business.
- The smart method to validate your idea.
- How to create a business plan.
- Tips and ideas on how to approach your marketing.
NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE WEBINAR; WE ARE NOT MEETING IN-PERSON.
We will be using Zoom. Link will be sent after you register.
For questions about this event, please contact Christine Rice at Y2hyaXN0aW5lICEgcmljZSB8IHNsY2MgISBlZHU= or 801-957-5441.
Tickets for Starting Your Business 101 - VIRTUAL can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|