Join Malta's most established 20-day intensive 200-hour multi-style FitYoga Teacher Training program between 22 August -10 September led by FitYoga founder Balazs Heller (former gymnastics & European Bikram yoga champion) and his wife, Karin Heller certified yoga & Pilates teacher.
Learn everything you need to know to become a successful and professional yoga teacher to transform your life and the life of others.
Once you completed our program you become an internationally accredited yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance. You will be able to teach different styles of yoga (Hatha, Vinyasa, YinYoga) and you also receive a Reiki Level 1 practitioner certificate which teaches you about energy healing.
Why FitYoga Teacher Training?
1. Small groups (max 5 people)
2. Learn to become a light worker, living the life of a true yogi
3. 20-day intensive program
4. Multi style yoga
5. 100% vegan
6. Internationally accredited certification
7. Daily swim in the sea after yoga practice on the beach
8. Professional teachers with experience
9. Full-time and Part-time options
Enquires: WhatsApp: +356 9999 1844 or aW5mbyB8IGZpdHlvZ2F0ZWFjaGVydHJhaW5pbmcgISBjb20=
* Yoga philosophy / Yoga history
* Yoga anatomy / Injury management / Spinal therapy
* Asana alignment, Hands-on adjustment, Sequencing
* Mixed yoga style practice: Hatha Yoga / Vinyasa Flow / Yin Yoga
* Introduction to Pilates
* Inversion techniques: Road to Handstand / Headstand
* Teaching methodology / teaching techniques
* Satsang (spiritual teachings) / Jnana yoga (yoga of wisdom)
* Kirtan (mantra singing) / Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation
* Yoga Psychotherapy & Life coaching (self-empowerment),
* Reiki energy healing (Reiki Level 1 certification)
* Whole-food plant-based nutrition (100% vegan)
* Business of Yoga
WHAT IS FITYOGA?
FitYoga is a powerful fusion of dynamic Vinyasa Flow, traditional Hatha Yoga combined with Pilates & Fitness elements developed by Balazs Heller former Hungarian Gymnastics & European Bikram Yoga Champion.
VENUE: Vinyasa Yoga Malta studio in San Gwann
, WhatsApp: +35699991844
1. You have been practicing yoga for minimum 3-6 months
2. You are thirsty for learning! You have an open mind to learn without expectations and ready to get out of your comfort zone!
3. You are ready to expand your consciousness and break out of your self-limiting beliefs. In our 5 years teacher training experience we saw that all our participants go through a spiritual, mental and physical transformation. Are you ready to start a new chapter in your life?
4. You want to become a Light worker, as we believe that by becoming a yoga teacher we have the responsibility to change the world around us, one soul at a time!
In order to join the program here are the steps:
1. Set you up for a Skype interview with Balazs to make sure that this training is suitable for you
2. By the flight tickets
3. Settle tuition fee so we can reserve your accommodation as our program is limited to 5 people.
14 REASONS TO CHOOSE FITYOGA TEACHER TRAINING
1. The program is limited to 5 people, which gives you more personal attention to become an amazing yoga teacher
2. You are going to learn directly from the founder of FitYoga Balazs Heller who was the European Bikram Yoga Champion in 2009 and who has been running yoga teacher training programs all around the world since 2014
3. The FitYoga program is tailored to devoted yoga practitioners who want to further their education so they can immerse themselves into the yogi lifestyle and learn the foundations of being an excellent yoga teacher
4. Walking away as a confident, self-aware, professional, ready-to-teach and walk-the-talk yoga teacher. Many of Balazs' students became succesful yoga teachers around the world
5. FitYoga is a combination of Power Vinyasa Flow movements, Hatha Yoga asanas, Pilates and Fitness strengthening exercises, core strengthening therapeutic sequences for strong lower back.
6. The FitYoga sequence is a perfect framework made of 151 asanas to use it as a puzzle, which can be modified according to the needs of the level of your students.
7. The training has a strong emphasize on asanas so students can develop precise knowledge on injury related asana modifications, hands-on adjustments, asana alignment etc. so you will be a knowledgable group and private yoga teacher on working with injuried
8. The program has a holistic, comprehensive and transformational MIND-BODY-SPIRIT curriculum which as an addition gives you a Reiki Level 1 energy healer certification.
9. Balazs as a certified life coach also offers a self-empowerment module which will help you to to transform your life, living all your self-limiting beliefs, fears, doubts behind
10. Vegan nutrition is essential part of the training. The price includes a morning smoothie and vegan lunch to boost your energy level and fasten your detoxification process to become physically, mentally and spiritually purified. There is also a separate module on plant-based nutrition
11. The training takes place in a beautiful apartment on the magnificient Mediterreanean-island of Malta, so beside the training you will have time to go for a swim and enjoy the Meditrerranean lifestyle
12. FitYoga is a new Yoga style which gives you great advantage on the market to become unique & different from the mainstream yoga instructors.
13. You will be teaching Balazs' public yoga classes in Malta, which will give you real teaching experience and lots of feedback. Check out our website for local timetable: www.VinyasaYogaMalta.com
14. Once you are certified you can work together with Balazs as an Ambassador of FitYoga in your country, organizing yoga retreats, teacher trainings in your area.
7.00-7.30 Bhakti Yoga: Prayers, Meditation, Pranayama
7.30-9.00 Yoga asana practice on the beach
9.15-9.30 Vegan Smoothie Break
9.30-12.00 Lectures / Workshops/ Satsang
12.00-12.30 Vegan Lunch
12.30-15 Lecture / Yoga Alignment / Satsang
15.00-20.00 Rest / Self-study & Self-Practice
18.30-19.30 Yin Yoga (every Thursday)
20.00-22.00h Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation & Satsang (every Sunday)
Please note that we reserve the right to change the schedule on each training.
ABOUT THE LEAD TEACHERS
BALAZS HELLER from age 7 was trained to become a professional gymnast. Throughout his 13 years of gymnastics career he developed a deep understanding of body consciousness, meditation, conscious eating which helped him to become junior Gymnastics Champion of Hungary for several years.
After gymnastics he started to practice yoga to heal himself from all his injuriies caused by gymnastics. Before Balazs has developed his own FitYoga sequence in 2010 he immersed himself in different styles of yoga (Bikram, Budokon, Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Power Vinyasa, Ilyengar, Kundalini) which influenced him in the creation of the FitYoga sequence. In 2009 he won the European Bikram Yoga Champion title. Balazs learnt from many teachers: Bikram Choudury, Fred Bush (200-hour PowerYoga Teacher Training), Rae Indigo & Ruslan Kleytman (500-hour Therapeutic Yoga teacher Training), Cameron Shayne (100-hour Budokon Training - Martial Art based Yoga).
Balazs is a 500-hrs certified yoga teacher, fitness trainer, Massage Therapist, gymnastics coach and Reiki Master. Balazs believes in creating balance through conscious body awareness, vegan nutrition, and devoting your life towards a spiritual path. He has been following the Baha'i Teachings for more than 15 years, which are based on the unity of Mankind and the unity of all religions. He travels around the world with his teachings and he lives in Malta with his wife Karin and their two children.
KARIN HELLER (www.karinheller.com) has been working as a Vinyasa power yoga, Pilates, prenatal yoga and dance instructor in sunny Malta since 2011. She Certified as a Power Yoga Instructor through the Fred Bush Yoga Alliance Certified Program and attended a STOTT Pilates Teacher Training in Budapest, Hungary with Krisztian Melykuti.
Karin is passionate about teaching her students an integrative yoga practice that fuses the fluidity and flexibility of yoga, the strength and safety of pilates, and the calming effect of mantra chanting and guided visualisation. Her purpose is to help students find love and peace within themselves, while at the same time sculpting and revitalizing their body.
As a Lecturer on the 200hrs Yoga Alliance accredited FitYoga Teacher Training (www.fityogateachertraining.com), Karin offers workshops on the Energetic System of the Body, Yoga Philosophy, Basics of Ayurveda and Nutrition, Prenatal Yoga, Pilates.
Karin was born in Transilvania in 1983, but grew up in Hungary, where she first discovered her passion for dance and expressive arts. In 2010 she decided to step out from ‘the box’ and live an inspired life, to create and share her love for movement and inner growth with others. In her personal life she is a dreamer, subtle in nature, she likes to experience several forms of art, she feels inspired when teaching. She lives in happy marriage with her husband Balazs and their two children, Benji and Yasmine.
Tuition fee without accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €2750
Tuition fee with private accommodation inc. lunch: €3290
- Tuition fee includes: accomodation (optional), Smoothie for breakfast, Vegan lunch, manual, lectures, rights to use the FitYoga sequence all around the world, Reiki Level 1 Certification. FitYoga Certification approved by Yoga Alliance, one Trekking Tour with Balazs and lots of hands-on adjustments :)
Payment Plan is available on request if you prefer to pay in monthy settlements.
If you have further questions call Balazs on +356 9999 1844 or email him on aW5mbyB8IGZpdHlvZ2F0ZWFjaGVydHJhaW5pbmcgISBjb20=