Start your July 4th Eve celebration in style, with amazing skyline & under the bridge views, 2 levels of music, and drinks til sunset.
About this Event
VIP Nightlife & Bay Area Nightlife
Pier Pressure San Francisco
Pre July 4th Yacht Party Saturday
The only way to catch the true spirit of San Francisco is to embark on the Pier Pressure™ cruise. Let loose, and set sail along gorgeous San Francisco Bay aboard the multi-million dollar luxury yacht, the San Francisco Spirit. Bring your significant and or your entourage of friends and create the ultimate experience that no club, bar, or land entity could possibly offer.
Pier Pressure SF Pre-July-4th party cruise will have two live DJs on board keeping you and your friends moving on the dance floor while the city skyline passes you by. Party on the dance floor and get a drink in your hand with the fully stocked bars on board.
The San Francisco Spirit Yacht is a beautiful 150 ft. luxury yacht built to sail in comfort. This spacious yacht has 3 decks, 3 bars, 3 dance areas, and an expansive outdoor bow & sky deck to enjoy the views.
Start your July 4th celebration in style, with views, music, and drinks all night long. Get your tickets now and prepare for an experience you won't forget, but will most likely want to indulge in again.
- 1st Deck: Hip Hop/Throwbacks
- 2nd Deck: Top 40/Remixes
- 3rd Deck: Spacious Open Air Deck w/ Quaint Bar Lounge - Premium Views
PERKS OF THIS VIP CRUISE
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the spectacular San Francisco Skyline & more.
- Three decks with 3 dance areas playing the hits of today with House, Top 40, Hip Hop
- A gorgeous fun filled crowd
- Three fully stocked & professionally staffed bars (all major credit cards accepted on board)
- Spectacular group saving packages
** Table Service Available. Table service options are listed under ticket information section. Bottles start at $325++ **
PERFECT FOR ...
- Local Singles and Couples looking to expand their Social Circle, or just simply dance the night away under the stars
- Tourists or anyone new to the city that wants to make the most out of their visit
- Something Fresh and Fun for a Guys or Ladies Night Out
CELEBRATE ON BOARD ...
- Birthdays, Work Parties, Bachelor or Bachelorette Party, Ladies Night, Guy’s Night & more...
- Check-in: 3:45 p.m.
- VIP Boarding: 4:00 p.m.
- GA Boarding: 4:15 p.m.
- Gate Closes at 4:55 p.m. sharp - Do not be late, NO Refunds!
- Cruise Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.m.
- Boarding Location: Pier 3 - Hornblower Landing (x-street: Washington St.)
** Due to high guest count and for the comfort of all guests on board, Yacht may return for 15-20 minutes to dock half-way through event to refill fresh water and or empty greywater tanks (to be determined at captain's discretion underway). Doors/ramp won't be opened/prepped for any disembarkation during this time. **
SOME INFO TO KNOW
- Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to participate. Prices may increase based on supply & demand. All Sales Final; no refunds/exchanges.
- Dress Code: Red, White & Blue attire STRONGLY encouraged! You do NOT have to wear ALL red/white/blue (but we do suggest wearing some). Dress to impress!
- Parking: Please allow plenty of time to find parking. Attendant parking lot will be available at Pier 3, on the Embarcadero.
- Additional parking lots available: On Davis St. between Broadway St. & Vallejo St, on corner of The Embarcadero & Broadway St | On The Embarcadero & Washington St. (Directly across from Pier 3).
- Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to find parking. Bay Area Nightlife and Hornblower Cruises & Events are not responsible for any parking lots.
- Please DO NOT Drink & Drive. Use Ride Share Apps: Lyft or Uber. No refunds or exchanges if you miss the boat.
- Covid-19 Protocol (if any at all) For All Guests will be announced closer to the event date, and will be based on current CDC Guideline and City of San Francisco's protocols for us to party safely and responsibly. If event is canceled due to Covid-19, you'll be refunded.
PHOTOGRAPHY / MULTIMEDIA DISCLAIMER
By attending our event, you agree to the following:
Allowed: Non-Professional Recording Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, etc.) Cameras for personal use only.
Not Allowed: Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment without the written consent of VIPNightlife.com.
VIPNightlife.com reserves the right to use any photograph/ videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings taken at any event hosted, or any affiliate of VIPNightlife.com. VIPNightlife.com also reserves the right to use any photograph/ videography without the written permission of those included within the photograph.Photographs may be used in publications or other forms of media produced, used, or contracted by VIPNightlife.com. This includes, but is not limited to: magazines, websites, social media, blog, presentations and other VIPNightlife.com marketing materials or other, similar reproductions or recordings.A person attending a VIPNightlife.com event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer and or event organizers.Any person or organization not affiliated with the VIPNightlife.com may not use, copy, alter or modify VIPNightlife.com photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of VIPNightlife.com.
- No alcohol, open containers or outside food is permitted. No illegal drugs or controlled substances, including prescription drugs & marijuana, are tolerated. Using marijuana on the water is illegal, regardless of medical condition(s). The use and or possession of illegal drugs or controlled substances is absolutely prohibited by the US Coast Guard.
- Yacht Company holds a zero tolerance policy related to illegal substances aboard all vessels. Anyone caught participating or processing any such items will not be allowed to board and substances will be confiscated.
- If you are thought to be under the influence of, or caught participating in, illegal substances on board, you'll be quarantined until boat can safely return to dock and the cruise is subject to end for all guests immediately upon doing so; no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let’s have fun and party safe!
Can't decide what to do on July 4th Weekend? Get your attire on point and head out to some of the biggest and best July 4th Weekend special events for a day or night full of fun in the city you're living or traveling to. Learn more online at - https://vipnightlife.com/events/july-4th/
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL -- There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Credit Card & ID:
- You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued Photo Identification (along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you via Eventbrite when your order was placed): the name on both the credit card and ID match the name on your purchased tickets, in order to gain entry to the event. If the name on the Credit Card and/or ID does not match the tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued identification, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
- If you encounter a problem at the event, you must file a complaint with Promoter within 5 calendar days following the date of the event; failure to contact Promoter within the 5-day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support, Promoter’s email is aW5mbyB8IHZpcG5pZ2h0bGlmZSAhIGNvbQ==.
- By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event Promoter.
- By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you're entitled to entry to event you're purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the Promoter’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket(s) and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you're still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend event, you will not receive refund.
Alcohol, Seating, Food:
- Each event features a ‘cash bar.’ There is no seating or food; unless otherwise stated in the event listing. If food is provided; then it is a ‘first come, first served basis,’ unless the event listing and or ticket description clearly states that it is available for a specific time period or for the entire event duration. If the event description states there is food for any period during the event, and there is no food available when you choose to eat, please know that the venue is replenishing the food. If you have waited for an extended period of time and the food has not been replenished, please contact venue management at the event for an estimated time that the food will be ready for you. If there are periods of time when food is not available for you due to the venue replenishing said food, no matter how long the wait(s), such is not grounds for a refund. Please contact us with any questions.
- If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
- Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticket-holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency return of boats or yachts, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, and/or other things, etc.
Release of Liability:
- By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge Promoter from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge event Promoter, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
- By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event Promoter, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge event Promoter and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against event Promoter.
Collections & Legal Action Against Debt:
- Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the Promoter's account and given back to you, you owe the Promoter that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and/or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and/or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. Promoter's collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
- In the event there are any legal disputes against Promoter, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
- If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
Thank you for your purchase!