Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in San Francisco?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
San Francisco has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- 169th Annual San Francisco St Patrick's Day Parade & Festival was hosted at Civic Center.
- San Francisco "Luck of the Irish" Pub Crawl St Paddy's Weekend 2020 was hosted at Bar None + Various Venues.
- St. Patrick's Day Hotel VIA Rooftop Celebration - was hosted at Hotel VIA roof top.
- Saint Patrick's Saturday Party with Fret & Fiddle was hosted at United Irish Cultural Center.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party was hosted at McTeague's Saloon.
- St. Patrick's Day Hotel VIA Rooftop Celebration - was hosted at Hotel VIA.
- Bootie Mashup: St. Paddy’s Party was hosted at DNA Lounge.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Barbarossa Lounge was hosted at Barbarossa Lounge.
- Get Lucky on Broadway: A Saint Patrick’s Party was hosted at 440 on Broadway.
- St Paddy's Day Trivia! was hosted at Old Devil Moon.
- Official St Patty’s Day Parade Day Party 2020 SF | FREE Entry w/RSVP was hosted at Redford San Francisco.
- St. Patty's Marina Bar Crawl was hosted at The Dorian.
- Dragpipes | St. Patty's Day Celebration was hosted at Everdene.
- Dragpipes | St. Patty's Day Celebration was hosted at Everdene Rooftop.
- St. Patrick's Day at The Front Porch was hosted at The Front Porch.