All Day I Dream in the Park
June 22nd, 2019
Golden Gate Park, Hellman Hollow Meadow
Mystical melodies hang on the evening breeze as a setting sun illuminates the Golden Gateway which sparkles seductively, far off in the distance. Another magical journey awaits us my friends. Calling out gently from a soon to be Summer.
Special Guest: Junior (performing live)
Tickets go on sale next Thursday 3/28 at 12:30pm PT. There will be 4 ticket tiers including discount tier 1 tickets at $25. Make sure to RSVP here to stay connected for more info.
- Delicious local food trucks
- Yoga and opening ceremony with sound healing, massages, chakra balancing and face painting, and live art.
- Plenty of lush green grass areas for picnicking and dancing under the sun (so don't forget your blanket).
- Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursions to the Playa!
- The Pegoda Production and Decor — by the All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound, and decor from LA for this special 1 day event.
Join us for the Waking Hour, hosted by Yoga Tree, for an opening ceremony which will include Yoga, Sound Healing, and live instruments featuring Yoga Tree's Jeremy Falk (yoga instructor) and Danny Goldberg Sound Immersion. The Waking Hour Experience is designed to uplift your mind, body and spirit with yoga and sound healing as an interactive, fun experience with activities such as massages, sacred face painting, henna, chakra balancing, live art, and more! The perfect way to begin your day into the All Day I Dream event on a sunny afternoon on the beautiful grassy meadows of Hellman Hollow.
Please arrive early: Yoga and sound healing will begin promptly at 12:30pm for 90 minutes. Then the Double Touch group will perform a live set including a acoustic performance of their new hit song, Adagio.
Pics from our ADID event at Golden Gate Park:
Interested in volunteering and joining the team??
We'd love to hear from you, email Bo Borzu for this: Ym8gISBib3J6dSB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
YOGA and Opening Ceremony:
What to expect? Check out this short video clip from last year's yoga session:
We typically start the SF event a little differently than any other All Day I Dream event. Our friends at CultureVulture will lead a ceremony to uplift your mind, body and spirit with yoga and sound healing instruments, massages, sacred face painting, chakra balancing, live art, and more! It’s interactive, a fun experience and sets the mood just right for the day, so get there early. Starts promptly at 12:30pm.
All Day I Dream After Dark - we are having an official after party at the Great Northern directly after the event from 7:00pm - 3am. Line up TBA
Only if you purchase a ticket to the park day event, you have the option to also purchase an additional ticket to "All Day I Dream After Dark." This is our official after party which will take place at the Great Northern from 7pm - 3am. ADID After Dark kicks off at 7pm after ADID due to strict Golden Gate Park rules which do not allow amplified music past 7pm.
DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for our All Day I Dream at Golden Gate Park event. So, we thought we write a few things to guide you and to help answer some of your questions so you can best experience an afternoon at All Day I Dream.
- Tickets - tier 3 tickets are on track to sell out. Don’t forget to buy a presale ticket if you want to receive the discounted rate and will also guarantee you entry. If you purchase a ticket, you also have the option to purchase a ticket to the limited edition after party which features some of our other ADID artists and that will take place at Great Northern immediately after the events end time of 7:00pm.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED! We highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft. If you have to drive please be responsible and do not drink and drive. As you may know, Golden Gate Park has limited public street parking.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID. This will be strictly enforced as we will have bars inside the event area.
- No tents, canopies, or stakes in the grass (not allowed by Golden Gate Park).
- Pack a blanket and picnic - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. It’s a massive grassy area so bring your favourite comfort blanket so you’ll have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends both old and new.
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the city on the Bay, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather make you shiver :)
- Come early, the event starts at 12:30pm and ends at 7pm sharp (due to strict park rules). We will have special activities to open the event including an opening sound healing ceremony, and delicious food will be served all day. There’s also typically less waiting in lines before 2pm. Join us early and find a primo spot to layout your blanket.
- Yoga and sound healing opening ceremony - bring your mat and come early for the Yoga and opening ceremony activities! We are excited to announce that Yoga Tree will be partnering with All Day I Dream to host The Waking Hour; a unique interactive program with massage, sacred face painting, yoga, sound healing and more! Starts at 12:30 pm sharp.
- NO LITTERING -- We know you know but please leave no trace behind> We are really lucky to get to party in the park so let’s respect this beautiful space and help keep it beautifully clean. There will be plenty of trash containers and recycling / compost options. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins. Thanks!
- Smoking is not allowed - Please be aware that there is no smoking allowed in all of Golden Gate Park. These are city and park rules that apply to all areas of the park, outside and inside our event area. Ninjas with fire extinguishers are rumoured to be roaming the party blasting your selfish smoking ass with water! Ok, that last bits a lie but still. NO SMOKING!!
- No pets or dogs. But service animals are allowed.
- Free Water - don't forget your water canteen. Please only bring a personal canteen to fill up with water and conserve for others.
- Picnics are allowed but no outside liquids (security check will be searching all bags).
- Address: Hellman Hollow Meadow in Golden Gate Park, 880 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94121
We are proud to partner with San Francisco Recreation & Parks.
Golden Gate Park is the largest urban city park in the US (fun fact: 20% larger than Central Park!). Learn about all the amazing things to do in the park during your visit from Japanese Tea Gardens to Academy of Sciences:
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid