200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training January 2017
In this training you will learn from Stephanie and other experts the foundation necessary to effectively super charge your own practice and spiritual development and prepare you to intelligently and confidently guide others.
Some of the topics covered in the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training are:
The Yamas and Niyamas:
Ethical rules that create the best scenario for success in your practice and in your life.
1. physical and energetic alignment
2. verbal and physical assists
3. dynamic, efficient and intelligent sequencing
4. Sanskrit names and meaning
1. How to teach basic pranayama to your students
2. Develop your own home pranayama practice
3. Understand when and why you would teach different techniques
Listening in stillness. Why do we do it? How do we do it?
Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita
1. Learn to teach what you've learned in your authentic voice
2. The seat of the teacher: how to hold the seat with integrity, honesty, and grace
3. Teaching to all levels: learn modifications (beginner) and variations(advanced) of the asana
Anatomy of the Chakras, Nadis, Koshas, Vayus
Chanting alone and with a group. Learn the sacred mantras, what they mean and how to use them.
Training limited to 37 students and takes place in San Francisco,CA
Guest Faculty include Jason Crandell, Giselle Mari and Amanda Moran
Please email stephsnyderyoga | gmail ! com for application
2017 Module Dates:
Meet 8am-5pm everyday
All modules are required for certification
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in San Francisco, Workshops in San Francisco, Trips & Adventurous Activities in San Francisco.
Liked this event? Spread the word :