What To Do In Salem This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Salem, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Salem.
- Coed Doubles Sand Volleyball Tournament is hosted at "Chemeketa Sand Courts".
- Sunnyslope Neighborhood 4th of July Family Parade is hosted at "Sunnyslope City Park".
- Stoned Ham Smoked Bacon Tour is hosted at "Browns Town Lounge".
- WORSHIP NIGHT is hosted at "4913 Auburn Rd NE, Salem, OR 97301-3202, United States".
- YMA 2022 Mid-Session Concert - Session 1 is hosted at "Hudson Hall".
- WVVR Monthly Meeting is hosted at "The Hitching Post Bar".
- One Team Scavenger Hunt Salem is hosted at "Recommended Parking to Begin Adventure".
- 2022 In-Person 1:1 Classes with Mazda(Salem Shutterbug) is hosted at "The Shutterbug".
- It's a Scavenger Hunt! Salem Oregon is hosted at "Your neighborhood".
- Pop Up Picnic in the Park Couple Date Night+ 5 Love Languages (Self-Guided) is hosted at "Minto-Brown Island Park - Recommended Park Venue - and other suggested parks when we send the itinerary.".