Stockwood Festival, Stockwood Festival, House Lane, AL4 9HE Saint Albans, UK, Saint Albans, United Kingdom
Stockwood Festival 2021
Stockwood Festival is a yearly music festival in St Albans which promotes live bands. The festival started as a private event in 2014 and due to it's success was opened to the public in 2016. We enjoy welcoming everyone from the local community and bringing everyone together for a good old shindig
Gates will open on the 7th August at 16.00 until 02.00 the following day.
Tickets available for ages 16 and over. All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and are not eligible for camping. ID and tickets must be presented to gain access to the site.
- There is a licensed bar on site selling draught beer as well as spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- Food will be available - BBQ with vegetarian options as well as snacks.
- Large camp fire to sit and relax around or toast marshmallows.
- Face-painter, photographer and makeup artist!
- Free parking subject to availability.
- Camping: You must select the camping option when booking your ticket to secure your place. Camping is £6.00 per person and you must bring your own tent (tents only). Camping must be booked in advance online and campers are requested to vacate the grounds by 10:30 on the 8th August.
About The Host: Stockwood Festival is a yearly mini festival in the St Albans area. The event is open air/under a marquee and features live bands, DJ's and a licenced bar!
Website Link: https://www.stockwoodfestival.com
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsStockwood Festival, Stockwood Festival, House Lane, AL4 9HE Saint Albans, UK, Saint Albans, United Kingdom