Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Sacramento ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Sacramento, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Sacramento there are so many fun things to do.
Sacramento has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Haunted House Tour Run Crew was hosted at Fleet Feet Sacramento.
- Trunk or Treat & Haunted House was hosted at Grant Union High School.
- Paint and Sip ~ Blue Moon Haunted House was hosted at The Painted Cork - Sacramento CA.
- Annual Halloween Carnival was hosted at Jose Rizal Community Center.
- 2nd Annual Spook-Tacular | Halloween Free Community Event! was hosted at Tahoe Park.
- Spooky Halloween River Cruises was hosted at Hornblower Cruises and Events.
- Spooky Halloween River Cruises was hosted at Hornblower Old Sacramento.
- Club Necromancy ★ A Nightmare on 21st Street ★ Halloween party was hosted at Club Necromancy.
- Tahoe Park Spook-Tacular was hosted at Tahoe Park, Sacramento California.
- Club Séance Halloween Party w/ The Reptile House & Culture Clash was hosted at Club Séance.
- SAPP Gathering - Halloween Fun in the Park! was hosted at McKinley Park, Sacramento, California.
- UV Halloween Glow in the Dark Costume Party was hosted at Social Nightclub.
- Haunted Doll House was hosted at Meadowview Birth & Beyond Family Resource Center.
- Electric Saturday’s Presents: Halloween Party was hosted at Ramada by Wyndham Sacramento.
- Behind-the-Scenes Archives Halloween Tour was hosted at California State Archives.