The Working Mind is an innovative new programme being taught at Oxford and Harvard Universities, and at more than 40 businesses worldwide including Audi, Bosch, Nuffield Health, Jaguar / Land Rover, and Freshfields. It draws on the latest insights from neuroscience and mindfulness to increase personal performance, reduce stress and improve well-being. There will be deliver a 4-day intensive retreat training (see also http://www.kalapaacademy.com/services/working-mind
Trainer: SOPHIE MACLAREN
/) (The workshop will be delivered in English)
Coordination: Marcelo Demarzo
Hosted by "Mente Aberta - Brazilian Center for Mindfulness and Health Promotion"
Ask for information: info | drmarcelodemarzo ! com
- How to practice effective mindfulness meditation
- Techniques for focusing attention and limiting distraction
- Tools for mindfully boosting emotional and social intelligence
- Techniques for cultivating happiness and reducing stress through mindful use of time and flow
- Techniques for mindful communication, trust and collaboration
- Techniques for incorporating mindfulness into working life
The outcomes of this programme have been researched by the University of Munich and shown to significantly increase work performance, reduce stress, and improve wellbeing and happiness.