Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Rotterdam
Rotterdam is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Rotterdam has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Club Villa Thalia
- Mad Mick's Breakaway Cafe
- Club Vibes
- Black Widow Rotterdam
- Winkelcentrum Zevenkamp
- Zuiderpark Rotterdam
- KINO Rotterdam
- Speeltuin de Waal
- LTC Aeolus-Oledo
- Ijsselmonde, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Dumbo Restaurant
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Rotterdam?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Rotterdam is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Rotterdam during Halloween.
Rotterdam Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Unicef Student Team Rotterdam.
- Halloween Week was hosted at Jukejoint.
- Halloween House Party was hosted at Eetcafe Concordia.
- T&T Halloween Edition ~ Spooky Outfit = Free Entrance was hosted at Club Vibes.
- Halloween kinderdisco was hosted at Euromast.
- Halloween at CLUB BLU was hosted at CLUB BLU.
- Halloween by Jarmusch was hosted at By Jarmusch.
- Erasmus Rotterdam Halloween Party! was hosted at TOFFLER.
- This is halloween was hosted at Black Widow Rotterdam.
- Halloween screening: The Nun was hosted at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Halloween! was hosted at The Harbour Club - Rotterdam.
- Vunzige Deuntjes | Rotterdam - Halloween was hosted at Superdisco.
- Viraal Feestje #13 | Halloween Special was hosted at De Beurs Rotterdam.
- A Hairy Halloween: An American Werewolf in London & The Howling was hosted at KINO Rotterdam.
- Heartbreak X DUMBO Halloween party - A nightmare on highstreet was hosted at Dumbo Restaurant.