Ooooblitz - June
Come and get your hands dirty! We’ve teamed up with Adrian from My Square Metre to run a workshop that
encompasses the principles and techniques of organic, sustainable growing and permaculture design. Not in a room, not in front of a screen or whiteboard - we are turning Sydney's private gardens into our personal gardening mosh-pits.
What you'll get from the day:
- Learn how to build a veggie patch in any space
- Learn what plants you need to keep your garden thriving
- Learn techniques for food growing and gardening practices
- Learn the differences between organic and non-organic soils
- Learn how to create your own soil
- Learn about composting, worm farming & how having chickens can make your garden happy
- Free snacks & refreshments gifted from the fine folks at Young Henrys
- Information booklet to take home about organic gardening
What to bring:
- a hat & sunblock
- a notepad and pen (if you want to take notes)
- your wonderful selves!
If you’re looking to get skilled up and inspired to grow your own fresh food with a bunch of like-minded folks then this is for you!
We’ll be hosting at a house in Rosebery that's keen to start growing their own food and needs a complete overhaul of their green space.
Together we'll be digging in and learning how to build a veggie patch to suit any space, large or small, along with having a laugh and getting involved with our local community.
Sounds great, doesn't it? Come and get involved, and if you do need a gardening overhaul yourself, just hit us up and we may even be able to workshop at your house next time around to regenerate your whole garden.
-Date is subject to change in the case of wet weather
-Location to be shared with ticket holders via email
Also check out other Workshops in Alexandria.
Liked this event? Spread the word :