Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Rome, Italy
Rome is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Rome has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Cinecittà World
- Ex Forlanini
- Teatro San Genesio
- My English School Roma Bissolati
- Black Art Tattoo Studio
- Hannibal Tattoo Roma
- Bowling Ostia
- Farmacia Libia Fregene
- Piazza di Ponte Lungo, 16
- Riverside - Food Sounds Good
- Quincy Club - Discoteca
- Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 48
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Rome, Italy?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Rome is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Rome during Halloween.
Rome Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Satiricus Halloween - A party to die for in Vatican City was hosted at Satiricus.
- Halloween Party 2019! was hosted at Hard Rock Cafe Rome.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY ROME was hosted at Colosseo.
- Halloween con Delitto "Motel Transilvania" was hosted at Chalet Squisito.
- Country Festival - Halloween Edition was hosted at Cinecittà World.
- Halloween was hosted at Black Art Tattoo Studio.
- Halloween � was hosted at Bowling Ostia.
- Zuma rooftop terrace halloween party was hosted at Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 48.
- Halloween w/ Samsara was hosted at Room 26.
- Achille Lauro // Halloween Roma // Ex Forlanini was hosted at Ex Forlanini.
- Radioactive • Halloween Party • 31.10.2019 was hosted at Le Formiche Lab.
- The Smile Party / Halloween at Civ 75 Circo Massimo was hosted at Via dei Cerchi.
- Kontakt Halloween / Ex Cartiera was hosted at CityLab 971.
- Halloween Party - Dìa de Los Muertos was hosted at Serra Madre.
- 30 Halloween party was hosted at My English School Roma Bissolati.