The Downtown Ripon Spring WineWalk, sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, will take place from 5:30 to 8:30 pm on Friday, April 28.
The event will feature a selection of wines from around the world. Attendees may sample up to sixteen (16) different wines throughout the evening. Participating businesses include: Adeva, Aither State Farm Insurance, Alexandria Games, American Alchemy, Back Porch Gatherings, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Chic Tique, Deja vu Boutique, Diedrich Jewelers, DiG Garden Store, Farrell's Fine Furnishings, Fiddler Creek, GentsRipon, Glory Be Photography, Hamilton's Ladies Apparel, Hart Mercantile, Imagineers, Historic Mapes Hotel, Soul Patina, Sweet N Saulty, Knuth Brewing Company and Patina Vie. Check back for updates.
Each guest will plan their adventure, proceeding to desired businesses. Numerous businesses will be open late during the event to provide you with an adequate dose of shopping therapy. Businesses are also open to non WineWalkers. This is a Rain-or-Shine event. Proceeds will benefit Ripon's events, festivals and and downtown beautification projects.
Limited tickets are available through Eventbrite:
Come on down and join us...it's going to be an exciting evening! Discover historic downtown Ripon, Wisconsin, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Tickets may be redeemed beginning at 1:00 pm at Ripon Chamber/Main Street office (401 Watson Street) on the day of the event. WineWalkers will start the evening at the Ripon Chamber/Main Street office, where they will receive a badge which is good for up to sixteen (16) wine tastes throughout the evening. No alcohol will be served before 5:30 pm.
• Attendees must be 21 and over. Please bring ID with you. All attendees will be asked for identification and each attendee must check-in individually to receive their wristband.
• Badges must be marked by servers.
• Avoid waiting in line by picking up your materials starting at 1:00 pm on April 28.
• Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
• Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
• If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
• Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. Some locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
• Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #riponwi and #ripongood
• Cross the streets at crosswalks.
• Bring your ID.
• Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve right to refuse serving anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable. Transferring a ticket to another individual aged 21 or over is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Ripon Main Street, Inc. will not facilitate exchanges. In the event the Wine Walk is canceled, tickets will be refunded.
The name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. Please update the name on the ticket to match the attendee by logging in to your Eventbrite account and updating it to match.