What To Do In Richmond This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Richmond, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Richmond.
- Vegetable Gardening - Planning and Designing a Kitchen Garden is hosted at "Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden".
- DRAG Brunch: The Queens that Broke the Camel's Back is hosted at "The Camel".
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory is hosted at "The Byrd Theatre & Foundation".
- Baker Unified Fitness is hosted at "Common House No. 2 - Richmond".
- Radii LIVE @ Tang & Biscuit (RVA) is hosted at "Tang & Biscuit".
- SAVE THE SLIP Marathon @ Shockoe Slip is hosted at "The Urban Farmhouse Market & Café".
- 2021 Raft Guide Training - RVA Paddlesports is hosted at "James River Park".
- Human Design-ZOOM Series is hosted at "SoulShine Studios RVA".
- [NEW DATE: 3/6] Low Line Weeding & Winter Cutback is hosted at "Great Shiplock Park".
- Spring Cleaning and Pruning is hosted at "2901 Woodrow Ave, Richmond, VA 23222, United States".