Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Richmond
Richmond is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Richmond has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Byrd Theatre & Foundation
- The Byrd Theatre
- Kabana Rooftop
- Another Round Bar and Grill
- Ellwood Thompson's
- The Tin Pan
- Diversity Richmond
- Coalition Theater
- Legend Brewing Company
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Tabol Brewing
- SWITCH Pop-Up Bar
- Kreggers at Hand
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Richmond?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Richmond is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Richmond during Halloween.
Richmond Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- RVA Pumpkin Carving Fest '21 was hosted at Jefferson Hill Park.
- Climb N Carve: Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Triangle Rock Club - Richmond.
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) was hosted at The Byrd Theatre.
- Haunted History at Tuckahoe was hosted at Tuckahoe Plantation.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at The Church of The Holy Comforter, Episcopal.
- Halloween at Väsen was hosted at Väsen Brewing Company.
- Spooky Spell Book Workshop was hosted at SCRAP Creative Reuse - Richmond.
- Halloween Ornament Workshop with Sarah Hand was hosted at Quirk Gallery.
- Halloween Weekend at Stadium Bar & Lounge Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun was hosted at Stadium Sports Bar.
- Bleubirdmusic Presents a Spooky Halloween Brunch with Danny Jams! was hosted at Banditos.
- AGC SPOOKY SHAKE OFF was hosted at University Student Commons.
- Dress Up + DIY Kids Halloween Workshop was hosted at AR Workshop Richmond.
- The Boss Box Halloween Costume Affair was hosted at 6 N 19th St.
- Costume Halloween Karoake Party was hosted at Crafty Crab - Richmond.
- HARVESTFEST was hosted at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.