Breathing Room Yoga Studio + Café, 130, 2840 Bremner Avenue, Red Deer, Canada
Is your teen looking to stretch his/his mind and body? Not only is yoga a wonderful way to nurture a growing body, but it compliments any other activity your child might be involved in. Teens will learn how yoga can help them relax before a exam as well as how the skills learned in a yoga class can improve their performance in competitive athletics.
Sign your teen up for a Full Year program to save money!
3 month term ($60/month)
Full year term ($55/month)
13+ yrs of age
- This class will be considered a cohort and only 3 month seasonal or full year terms will be considered.
- There will be a limit of 22 spots for this class + it will be moved to the larger studio space to allow for proper physical distancing.
*These 22 spots are in line with our adult drop-in class numbers based on square footage.
- There will be no other classes going on in-studio at the same time as Teen Yoga.
- Priority spots will be given to our Full Year Teen yoga members
- On top of access to Teen Yoga classes, your tween will have full access to our online yoga library to give yoga a try at home.
- In the case of studio closure, classes will be moved online, if resources for online classes (i.e. filming equipment or instructors unavailable to film classes) are not available, then membership payments will be paused.
- A quick, 20 second COVID online assessment will be required before each Tween Yoga class to ensure their health.
*We're unable to offer refunds on pre-registered programming unless minimum enrolment numbers are not met. Memberships will be paused at your request if the the studio has to close down due to COVID restrictions. Minimum enrolment is 15 teen yogis