Interested in offering Conscious, Connected Breathwork sessions in your community? Or in Deepening your own Journey with the Breath?
Oct 15-19: 10am-6pm Daily
This full, experiential training will provide you with the knowledge and experience to deepen your understanding of the breath as well as the confidence and tools to facilitate breath work for others. With Breath Facilitator Trainers Dale Joyal and Nicole Neufeld.
This is an intensive, 35-hour, 5-day training which will include:
Foundational Breathwork theory, philosophy, and techniques, including experiential education in:
- the technique of conscious, connected breathing
- related breathing techniques that support and complement conscious connected breathing
- reading the body and breath
- developing the ability to perceive the imbalances/"story" in the body and breath
- a wide variety of effective tools used to safely and confidently facilitate others
- conscious touch
- affirmations correlating to the story of the body and breath
- mid-session dialogue and inquiry
- toning, releasing movements, and body repositioning
- how to recognize and work with common breathing patterns
- use of intention, invocation, and themes
- holding of sacred space
- holding group sessions vs private sessions
- collaborating with other modalities
- six facilitated breath sessions
- seven opportunities to practice facilitating someone else in a breath session
- The Conscious, Connected Breathwork Facilitator Training Manual
Requirements for Entrance into the Conscious, Connected Breathwork to be completed prior to the first day of Breathwork training:
- Completion of the Conscious, Connected Breathwork Facilitator Training Intake form
- Previous participation in at least five (5) facilitated conscious, connected breathwork sessions of which at least two are individual sessions (in any related style of breathwork (i.e. Holotropic, Rebirthing, Clarity, Shamanic, Integrative, Aletheia, Transformational, etc.)
Each application will be reviewed thoroughly and, if deemed necessary, you may be asked to complete additional practices and/or trainings prior to being granted entrance into the Conscious, Connected Breathwork Training.
Email Dale and Nicole Joyal at:
You will be requested to submit a $375 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the course.
Full payment is due the first day of the Training.
If you wish to recommend someone for this training, please contact Dale or Nicole to discuss your recommendation.
Investment: $750 (cost includes the Conscious Connected Breathwork Facilitator Training Manual and all Training)
payment plans available