Reiki 301 + 401
Clarity and Balance 301/401 (Reiki ART/Mastery Mentorship)
12 hours of classroom instruction
50 practicing hours
3 hours individual mentorship
Class taught by Melissa Teel-Hartman, Usui Reiki Master Teacher
If you are ready to invite more peace, balance, energy, clarity, and health into your life, this class is for YOU.
You will learn the deeper power of self-healing and healing others through the power of Reiki!
BONUS: ONCE YOU HAVE REIKI, YOU HAVE IT FOR YOUR LIFETIME
Reiki is the Universal Life Energy available for us all to access and use to help balance our energy systems so our own Life Energy can flow freely and at the frequency needed to for vital and glowing health!
Reiki has since become the term of the practice of one human giving or channeling the energy onto another. Reiki helps to balance the chakras, energetic and electrical systems. It also can help with any physical ailment, issue or disorder such as headaches, stress, anxiety, physical injuries, mental blocks, physical disorders such as fibromyalgia, asthma, digestive disorders, etc.
It is so powerful and yet gentle - it feels like a glowing radiance flowing through your body as you receive it. Reiki is a hands on healing and will also work in the energy field of the receiver. It is not associated with any religion and is safe and effective for anyone of any age or health.
WARNING: REIKI can cause feelings of bliss and an emotional AND physical cleansing after a treatment!
In this class you will:
* Learn the history of Reiki
* Be introduced to how ART Reiki and Mastery Mentorship Reiki works and what it can be used for
* Attain more clarity physically, mentally, and emotionally
* Understand and experience meditation more fully
* Have developed a deeper understanding of the Chakra system
* Be aware of and feel balance and imbalances in the body
* Give advanced Reiki to yourself and others
* Receive the Reiki ART and Master Teacher Attunements and Symbols to be able to channel Reiki
* Learn to give all attunements related to Usui Reiki
* Be given documentation materials for logging & completing 50hrs of hands-on Healing practice
* Links for booking 3-1:1 Mentorship Sessions
* Be a Certified Reiki Master Healer upon completion of the class, practicum, and mentorship sessions.
This class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration, and hands-on practice time. All classes are taught by and attunements are given by Melissa Teel-Hartman. The manual used for this class is “Reiki Master Manual including Advanced Reiki Training” authored by William Lee Rand, founder and president of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). Certificate is included. Manual is the responsibility of the student ( https://www.reikiwebstore.com/ProductPage.cfm?ProductID=50&CategoryID=2
). Once registered, you will receive a link to download individual hand-outs and diagrams (PDF) roughly 7 days of the start of the class date. You may either print these to bring with you to class or download them to your mobile device for viewing.
Pre-Requisites: Previous Reiki 1 & 2 class required. Students who took this from me previously will be able to register for participation immediately. Those who have not take the prerequisites with me will need to show certificates of completion of these two classes in order to participate in the class.
You may pay full tuition at time of registration ($600) or pay deposit ($300) with balance of tuition ($300) due 2 weeks prior to start of class.
You may register via Eventbrite ( https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clarity-balance-301401-reiki-art-mastery-mentorship-tickets-61835706262
) or if you wish to pay with cash/check, contact the instructor to make arrangements at (605) 641-9408.