Etsi lippuja, 224 S Blount St, Raleigh, United States
Rebekah Todd & The Odyssey at The Pour House Music Hall & Record Shop (9pm Show)
DOORS OPEN: 900PM
SHOW TIME: 930-1030PM
Vocal powerhouse, Rebekah Todd is back in action with her full band and has a brand new record in the works to be released in 2021!
POUR HOUSE COVID POLICY:
* All shows are seated performances.
* All attendees will be required to wear a mask while in the building. The only time your mask can come off is to take a drink, but then it must be put back on.
* Tickets are sold by the table only. We have two top, three top and four top tables available for purchase.
* All drink and band merchandise orders are placed from your table and will be brought to you.
* We seat guests on a first come first serve basis, starting at the stage, moving towards the back of the venue.
* All shows are a maximum of 60 minutes to reduce the amount of time patrons, bands and staff are in the venue together.
* We will be taking down the names and contact info for every party who attends a concert. We ask that if you contract covid within 2 weeks after attending a concert to please let us know asap. We will alert all attendees that there was a potential exposure.
* All concerts will be limited to 19% capacity. Current guidelines allow for 30% capacity, but to ensure proper social distancing and to guarantee a stage view for all attendees, we are only allowing 54 attendees per show.
* Thorough deep cleaning procedures are in place for before, during and after each performance.
* When you arrive at the venue, the manager on duty will escort you to your table. Please arrive with your entire party. You will not be seated until your entire group has arrived.
* Please arrive on time. Think of this new show format of ours as going to a movie theatre. We need you and your group to be on time so we can start the show on time.
* We ask that you only leave your table to go to use the restroom. If you need to step outside for a phone call, to chat with a friend, take a smoke break, whatever. Please take it to the sidewalk and do not congregate in the alley.
* Our shows are seated shows. With that being said, live music naturally makes you want to get up and move to the music. We have limited space and a very specific seating layout to adhere to covid distancing guidelines. Feel free to stand at your seat and wiggle those hips and shake those booties, but we ask you stay in place and save those wild dance moves for another day. Just think of how hard we are going to dance when this is all over!? Baby steps. Please take them with us.
* If you do not follow the procedures we have laid out, we will ask you to leave without a refund.
* If you have any question, concerns or comments, please let us know.
REBEKAH TODD & THE ODYSSEY:
Growing up in the small town of Benson, North Carolina, Rebekah Todd has been surrounded by music for as long as she can remember. At 11 years old, Rebekah’s father, a musician himself, gave her a black acoustic Washburn guitar and taught her to play. Flooding the house with sounds of classic rock and folk, her father played everything from Pink Floyd to the Righteous Brothers, leading Rebekah to instantly find her musical niche somewhere between melodic soul and alternative folk rock. Growing into her soulful voice and and musical style, the singer-songwriter started to pull inspiration from a wide range of musical genres, citing passionate singer/songwriters like Lauryn Hill and Susan Tedeschi as her inspiration and shaping the music she writes and performs today. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from East Carolina University in 2012, Rebekah has been devoting her life to writing and touring. Currently based in Murphy, North Carolina, Rebekah is a gifted performer with a natural, soulful, and effortless voice and two releases under her belt, releasing her debut EP, Forget Me Not, in 2011, first LP, Roots Bury Deep, in 2014 and most recent full length, 'Crooked Lines' in February, 2017. Todd has received countless awards and recognition including 2013 Carolina Music Awards “Best Female Musician”, 2016 winner of Floyd Fest “On The Rise” Competition, 2017 Wilma Magazine’s Woman to Watch, 2018 Encore Magazine’s “Best Female Musician” and much more.
Todd is currently writing a new album set to be released and toured with her full band, Rebekah Todd & The Odyssey in 2021