DreamTrips: Hike the Scenic Hills of Mont-Tremblant
About Your Trip
Revel in the majesty of the colorful landscape and the natural wonders of the largest park in Quebec on this trip for guests ages 18 years and older. You’ll stay at a newly renovated resort in a quaint pedestrian village at the foot of Mont-Tremblant. Stroll by picturesque shops and stop by for a drink or meal on one of the outdoor terraces. Take in stunning views of Lake Monroe and the Diable Waterfall. Moments of pure bliss in a warm and sophisticated environment await you in the Spa de Tremblant when you attend an appointment for a complimentary relaxation massage. Enjoy easy access to world-class hiking, mountain biking, skiing, zip lining and snowmobiling.
What we love:
• Mont-Tremblant serves as a year-round ski resort, offering quality winter sports opportunities no matter the season.
• Parc National du Mont-Tremblant — a park encompassing 938 square miles (1,510 square kilometers) — is home to 40 species of mammals.
• The area offers access to a variety of outdoor sports, from canoeing and kayaking to cycling and hiking.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, as well as:
• Private Mont-Tremblant Park tour; includes transportation, guide and gratuities.
• 50-minute massage at Spa de Tremblant. Must book appointment in advance by calling 1-819-681-7680.
• Complimentary access to the hotel's health club and indoor pool.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
The Fairmont Tremblant is a premier, modern hotel in Quebec where the comfortable accommodations and warm staff hospitality make it an ideal winter retreat. It recently underwent a major renovation, adding several dining options including a self-serve market cafe. The best of the town’s many attractions are mere steps away, and skiers can enjoy easy access to the slopes.
• 4 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 self-serve cafe.
• 1 heated indoor and 1 heated outdoor pool, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor whirlpools and 1 outdoor Nordic bath.
• 1 health club and 1 spa.
• Pet friendly.
• Self-parking: complimentary; valet parking: US$25 per day.
Fairmont Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults with king bed, or 4 adults with double beds.
• Television with movie rental system (rentals are at additional cost).
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Bathrobes for use during your stay.
• In-room safe.
• Le Labo Rose 31 toiletries.
• Air conditioning with individual climate control.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle
Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E1, Canada
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Sports Events in Quebec
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Quebec
, Health & Wellness Events in Quebec
Liked this event? Spread the word :