What To Do In Pyrmont This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Pyrmont, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Pyrmont.
- Jackson Harrison Trio is hosted at "Foundry616".
- Hypnobirthing Supportive Caregivers Training - 19th September, SYDNEY is hosted at "Studio You".
- Self-Expansion 'Level Up' Full Day Workshop is hosted at "Katoomba, Blue Mountains".
- Parkour NSW Inc AGM is hosted at "Piramma Park".
- Whisky Uncovered's Warm Fuzzies 3: "Home" is hosted at "SoHo @ Doltone House - Jones Bay Wharf".
- Focus on Flash Photography Workshop - intermediate to advanced is hosted at "Glebe, New South Wales".
- Zerox & Django back at Bed! is hosted at "Glebe's Bed Bar".
- Royale Art, Chai & Chat is hosted at "Experiment St Pyrmont".
- Salty Marco is hosted at "Sappho Books Cafe & Wine Bar".
- SOLD OUT - New Show Added / Sons Of The East / The Lansdowne is hosted at "The Lansdowne".