Western Ghats Cyclassic 2.0
The toughest route we have had until now in the #Cyclassics.
Fight the clock. Challenge your friends. Or just ride to reach the finish line and have an unforgettably good time.
Be a part of the Cyclassic and ride one of the toughest course in Maharashtra at ‘The Western Ghats.’
The ‘Cyclassic’ is an Individual ride. Participants fight the clock and challenge their own best time.
Participants are required to share their century ride. (strava or mapmyride only) Based on this ride, each individual participant will be given a time to beat. This time will be based on the distance and the elevation profile of the route and on the shared century ride.
Distance for Cyclassic:
i. 160Km Cyclassic – Chandani Chowk - New Katraj Tunnel - Shirwal - Khambatki - Satara - medha village - Bhilar.
ii. 260Km Cyclassic – Chandani Chowk - New Katraj Tunnel - Shirwal - Khambatki - Satara - medha village - Bhilar - Pachgani - Wai - Shirwal - Chandani Chowk.
Flow of the event:
• Sign in at 4:30 am at the Lohia Jain IT park
• Flag off at 5:30 am in front of Lohia Jain IT park
What do participants get?
• A brand new and a picturesque ride route
• Beautiful finisher medals for all participants
• E-certificates to all the finishers
• On-route hydration support
• Medical assistance if required
• A chance to challenge themselves while enjoying every bit of the ride