Do you want to learn Photography Skills? This FREE Photowalk Workshop is also a hands-on learning session that will let you introduce to the amazing world of Birds and Nature Photography. This is your opportunity to learn the concepts and fundamentals of Photography from a professional photographer.
“In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.” ― Robert Lynd
Who can attend this workshop?
- You don't need to be an accomplished photographer and anyone with basic understanding of exposure and your camera settings can attend this workshop session.
What you will learn on this Workshop:
- A better understanding of composition technique when taking birds photos.
- Know the secret to use Camera in Manual Mode.
- Have a better technical understanding of your camera settings
- You would start taking better pictures of Birds.
Maximum Number of Participants: Fifty (50)
- We will have 5 groups for workshop to ensure maximum learning for all.
Location: Vetal Tekdi Pune
Timings: 6:00AM to 10:00AM (4 hours)
Meeting Point: Hanuman Temple (Near ARAI Entrance Gate)
NOTE: After registration/booking you will get invitation link to join our SPW Events Communication WhatsApp group for all communication about this event.
Workshop Fees: FREE ENTRY
- Submit Feedback form to get e-Certificate for completing this workshop.
- Parking is available besides ARAI.
- You could get one-month free license of Stellar Photo Recovery software.
- Participant must have taken both dose of covid vaccination.
- Wearing face mask is mandatory during Photowalk.
- We will conduct Photowalk in small groups (depends on group strength).
Photography Assignment: We are giving practical assignments in all outdoor Photography workshops to improve and test your skills to get more control on your camera settings.
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photowalk workshop.
- Carry your DSLR Camera (DSLR).
- Carry any Kit Lens (300mm or longer zoom lens is preferred for birds photography).
- Have the Camera Battery fully charged and empty Memory Card.
- Carry your water bottle and packet of biscuit/dry fruit/chocolate.
- Carry your personal medications if you are on prescription.
- This involves considerable walking and individual should have physical fitness.
- Avoid bright colour clothes for birds photography.
- At 6:45am we will have Group Photo so make sure be there on time at meeting point.
Schedule for Workshop:
- 6:00 AM to 6:45 AM: We will have introduction 'Me & You' and instructions on Camera settings
- 6:45 AM to 7:00 AM: There will be group photo session.
- 7:00 AM to 8:15 AM: Session-1 on Photowalk to capture nature details and birds at the location.
- 8:15 AM to 8:30 AM: There will be Q&A session to review captured images.
- 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM: Session-2 on Photowalk to capture nature details and birds at the location. During this time the instructor will keep share knowledge about Camera Settings and Composition for Birds and Nature Photography.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
Review Gallery of previous Photography Workshop at this location:
- Stellar presenting the participants with a one-month free license of “Stellar Photo Recovery” Premium software which recovers lost or deleted photos and videos and also repairs the corrupt ones.
Event is free of cost and not applicable for cancellation policy.
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
SUBSCRIBE US TO GET ALL UPDATES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS!