EmergenTeck – Kausal Vikash is excited to announce 1 day Workshop for leaders and decision-makers to explore Innovation, Strategies, and Technologies for building a future-ready intelligent enterprise.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Design Thinking will empower Business Executives to understand the IT-enabled changes in the business environment, how to leverage emergent technologies to create values and win competitive battles and solving client’s problem in a more innovative way using Design Thinking.
There is a skill gap. A survey revealed that 28% of respondents are using AI now and 54% say it will play a key role in their future projects. AI talent is scarce, and the increase in AI projects means the talent pool will likely get smaller in the near future.
As Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) enter the workplace, business leaders need new skills to rise the challenges and opportunities presented by new disruptive. And, need to invest to maximize their potential with technology as an enabler.
Who Can Join RPA & Design Thinking Workshop for Managers?
RPA, AI & Design Thinking Master class is intended for executives, senior managers and business leaders who want to explore how Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data science can impact their business and seek most value out of it.
Particularly, having with a first-hand relational approach, we can find them suitable who
· Wish to start working on RPA and AI and specifically looking for initial support.
· Already are heading any RPA projects and wishing to validate whether their practices do co-exist in the respective industries and getting new ideas to improve their chances of success as well.
· Are the innovators as eagerly wishing to hone their management skills to stay relevant and competitive?
What will you learn RPA & Design Thinking Workshop for Managers?
Participants will learn the necessary skills in relation with the designing vision & strategy, leading automation projects and, most importantly, execute Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects which are more customer-centric, innovative and best fit for the purpose.
Let us examine these learning points in detail as mentioned below.
· RPA, AI, Deep Learning and implications for business
· Digital transformation strategies and keys for innovation.
· Project management approach in order to identify the potential automation opportunities.
· Automation management frameworks, decision-making models and the best practices in automation management.
· Change management processes and the governance models in successful implementation of RPA/AI at various levels of the enterprises.
· Digital disruption and new opportunities in different Business domain
· Design Thinking as a strategy for innovation
RPA & Design Thinking Workshop for Managers - Course outline –
· A Key to Digital Transformation
· Digital transformation and the Need for the Change.
· Innovation and Digital Transformation.
· Business Agility with Digital workforce.
· How to Leverage the RPA and AI to Create the Competitive Advantages?
RPA Value Proposition
· Challenges and Limitations with Service Delivery
· The Evolution of RPA
· RPA Value Proposition and use cases
· RPA in Shared and Managed Services
Business Cases for RPA
· Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
· Shared Services
· Supply Chain Management
· IT and ITeS
Strategy and Transformation Approach
· RPA – A Transformational Approach
· Centres of Excellence (RPA COEs)
· Governance and KPI
· Opportunities Assessment Framework
· Vendor Landscape
· Risk Management
· Total Cost of Ownership and ROI
· Challenges and Limitations
· Innovation and why Design Thinking
· Design Thinking Processes
· Innovation Workshop
· Case Study
Any assistance please connect is on 9146401817 | 7350070755