Destination – Nilshi YMCA Lake Side
Route- Mumbai – Lonavala - Nilshi - Mumbai via NH4
Total Distance – 350Kms Approx
1st Meeting Point – Lmt Store(Dahisar) @ 0500 hrs on the 9th feb 2019
2nd Meeting Point- Palm Beach Road under Vashi flyover
Day 1 – 9th feb 2019
Destination – Mumbai To Nilshi
Total Distance – 175Kms
0700hrs- Assemble @ Panvel Datta Snacks
0730hrs- We Start the ride after Safety Measures Briefing.
1400hrs- Reach Nilshi, check in at YMCA Nilshi Lake Side
1430hrs- Lunch at same venue and relax
1600hrs- Activities will be arranged for those who are intrested at a minimal fees structure of 100 INR per activity
1800hrs - Strole around the lake.
Day 2 – 10th feb 2019
Destination – Mumbai
Route - Nilshi - Lonavala-Mumbai
Total Distance – 175Kms
0800hrs- Breakfast will be at the same venue.
1000hrs- We Start our ride back to Mumbai.
Lunch and High-tea will be done on the Highway.
2000hrs- Reach JNPT Panvel to close the ride. And disperce respectively.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal Medic*tion, First Aid Kit etc.
Tents for the Late entries
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj landge - +91 9702456421 / +91 9833020821
Eshan Banodkar- +91 9833106900
Akhil Nair- 9870526628
P.S.- Registrations on website is Complusory.
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Complusory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.