Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Hello Adventure Enthusiast People!!!
We, Tararani Expeditions Kolhapur, are back in action with the amazing trek of the year. Trek to Ratangad and Sandhan Valley. Get ready to say good bye to year 2018
with this awesome adventure. Create a lifetime memory and have a peace of mind. Explore Ratangad and trek through Sandhan valley, "The Great Canyon" in the Sahyadri
ranges which is combination of a canyon and a valley. Rappelling in this valley is one of the best adventure activity you should have in your bucket list. So, come
Join us to experience it, to feel it and to live it.
Date: 8th to 9th December 2018
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Difficulty Level: 2 (Medium with thrill)
Endurance Level: 3 (Medium)
7th Dec. 2018: Overnight Journey towards the destination which will start from 11:00 PM
Gathering point: Shahu Maidan/CBS, Kolhapur.
For trekkers coming from Pune/Mumbai, will be communicated on phone for pick up point.
Day 1 - The Adventure Begins
11:00 AM - reach to the base village after overnight journey.
11:30 AM - Breakfast & Head towards rappelling point in sandhan valley.
12:00 PM - Reach to the point and start Rappelling activity.
02:30 PM - Start trekking through Sandhan Valley towards base village.
03:00 PM - Reach Base village and take rest
03:30 PM - Lunch
04:30 PM - Rest for a while
06:00 PM - Preparation of your tents
07:00 PM - Introduction, Campfire and fun activities
09:00 PM - Dinner
11:00 PM - Lights Off
Day 2 - Explore
04:00 AM: Wakeup call
05:00 AM: Breakfast
05:30 AM: Start Journey towards Ratanvadi
06:00 AM: Reach the Ratanvadi and start Trekking towards Ratangad Fort
09:30 AM: Reach Ratangad fort and rest for a while
09:45 AM: Start exploring the fort
11:30 AM: Start Return journey towards Ratanvadi
01:30 PM: Lunch after Reaching to the base
02:30 PM: Explore ancient Amruteshwar Temple
03:00 PM: Start Return journey towards Kolhapur.
12:00 AM: Reach to Kolhapur.
Stay: Accommodation in tents on sharing basis.
Meal: Tasty village vegetarian Food Only
Registration Fees (For Kolhapur): 2499 INR (Per Person)
Registration Fees (For Pune): 2199 INR (Per Person)
1. Rappelling Charges in Sandhan Valley
2. Breakfast for Day 1 and Day 2.
3. Dinner for day 1, lunch for day 1 & day 2.
4. Stay for 1 night in tents on sharing basis.
5. Safety equipment's and expertise charges.
6. Travelling in non-AC bus from Kolhapur to Kolhapur
(For Pune and other city registrations, pick up point will
be communicated on phone call)
7. First Aid
What’s NOT included in Fees:
1. Mineral water, Cold drinks etc.
2. Day 2 Dinner.
3. Anything not included in “Includes list” consider it to be out of package.
Things to Carry:
1. ID Proof (Compulsory).
2. Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side Bags, Suitcases, Trolley Bags, Shabnam Bags or other similar please)
3. Extra pair of clothes along with socks. (Chances of getting wet in sandhan valley)
4. Water bottles
5. Ready to eat food (you can bring you homemade Diwali Faral)
6. Full sleeves clothes and winter wears are must. (Avoid Jeans and heavy fabric cloths)
7. Trendy and reliable trekking shoes (sandals, chappals or floaters are strictly prohibited)
8. Personal Medic*tion (if any)
9. Camera (who will miss such a beautiful opportunity ;))
10. Binocular (if required)
11. Sleeping bag or bedding material
12. Torch/flash light with extra pair of power cells.
1. Consuming Alcohol, Tobacco and Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED
2. For Any kind of damage/loss of your personal things, TREK team will not be responsible.
3. Please don’t wear any costly ornament while on expedition.
4. It is a simple village and does not have closed toilet facility. Please come prepared for sanitary accordingly.
*Limited seats are available and will be booked on first comes first basis. Last date of registration is 5th Dec. 2018.
So, confirm your booking by paying the amount in time.
For online Registration Please Click the below Link:
(Kindly note that your registration will be confirmed only after paying the registration fees)
For online payment transfer or cash deposit, following are the Account Details:
Account Holder Name: Rohan Ashok Ghatage
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Number: 8011657763
Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code: KKBK0000725
Contact Details for Registration:
Physical Registration Forms are available at the following location in Kolhapur:
Sai Lakshmi Jewelers - Main Road, Balinga. (Gaurav)
Refuel Highway Cafe- NH-4, Near Praving Petrol Pump, Ujalaiwadi. (Ajinkya)
JB Jewelers - Apposite to Hotel Sham suman, near Mahalaxmi mandir, Jotiba road.
Contact: Sachin - 9527403636
Sadamangalam Ayurvedic Clinic - Race course naka, Sambhaji nagar.
Contact: Dr. Sachin - 9890830541
So, people, hurry up, and don’t waste time. Pack your bags and get ready.
Let's live before we die.