For any query Call/ WhatsApp :- 9033673504
PUNERI Half Marathon:
Join us at Puneri Half Marathon to run your preferred distance category & get moving at the Pune's biggest Fitness Festival.
The Fitness Festival kicks off with Puneri Half marathon on a lovely Sunday morning to celebrate the sporting spirit of Punekars & their passion for running. Running is the man’s most natural sports & Punekars especially have loved & excelled at this sport with all their heart.
Post the run, there’s a plethora of various games & fun activities throughout the day to keep you moving & enjoying. At the event, you can partake in fun activities like spinning, Zumba, and dance it out at Bollywood dance classes.
Go ahead and enroll yourself for the most exciting fitness festival of your life.
Your ticket for the marathon gives you access to all the games at the Festival throughout the day!
A fun and exciting kids zone for all the children, Yoga & meditation, Dance, Marathon & multiple fitness activities for everyone to enjoy. Moreover, you can also treat yourself after a strenuous workout thanks to stalls offering mouth-watering food and a well-curated flea market.
We’re putting the fun back in fitness at Pune's biggest Fitness Festival. Don't miss out & see you there!
Date: Sunday,01st March '20.
Time: 5:30 am.
Venue: Phoenix market city, Viman nagar, Pune.
RUNIT (03/05/10/21 KM)
03 KM KIDS Run
03 KM Fun Run
05 KM Fitness Run
10 KM Challenge Run
21 KM Endurance Run
Minimum age to participate is 8 years in each category.
Deliverables: Dri fit T-shirt, Finisher's Medal, Nutritious breakfast, Hydration & route support, Personalised BIB with timing chip, High Value Goodie bag, E-certificate, Zumba & Yoga session, Winner's trophies and a breathtaking experience!
*15 MINUTES ZUMBA WARM-UP SESSION PRE FLAG-OFF FOR EACH CATEGORY WOULD BE CONDUCTED!
*15 MINUTES COOL-DOWN SESSION POST RUN WOULD BE CONDUCTED FOR EACH CATEGORY!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry permitted for age 06 years and above only.
2. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
3. Organisers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
4. Organisers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
5. Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organiser will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
6. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
7. Attendees suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
8. First aid/medical facilities will be provided; however, the organisers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
9. Participants/Attendees also assume all risk associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participant, the effects of the weather, including cold weather, traffic and other condition of the road, arson and terrorist threat and all other risks associated with a public event. You agree that the ‘Organiser’ shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
10. Participants/Attendees agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety
11. Participants/Attendees also agree to stop running if instructed by the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers
12. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organisers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
13. The organisers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
14. Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
15. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicise the event
16. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, Morph*ne or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
17. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue.
18. NO REFUND WOULD BE PROVIDED if cancellation request is put up in the last 7 days.
19. The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.