Pune Women's Half Marathon 2019
The next edition of Pune Women’s Half Marathon is finally here!
Please save the date. 10th March 2019 ?
Registrations are open now, so register at the earliest. The early bird catches the worm, or in this case, a spot in the marathon.
A lot of you will remember last year's event as an eventful day in your lives. Running with friends on a beautifully challenging route, encouraged by an Army band and warm, spirited volunteers, followed by a delicious and wholesome breakfast. A zumba warm-up and cool-down routine, it was all planned in perfect detail by enthusiastic organisers.
There is all that and more in 2019. We want you to enjoy the run, the event, the day, make memories, all the while determined to work for your health and fitness ??
We look forward to seeing old friends and new, with your families, friends, employees, and anybody else you’d care to invite to this event.
Please register for yourself and them too!
For any queries or help, please message on the page and we’ll reply at the earliest.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do the registration fee cover?
The fee covers: access to the event, breakfast, medal, and t-shirt for all participants. Timing chip on the bib and an e-certificate is ONLY for 21km & 10km participants.
2. Is there an age limit for participation?
Yes. To participate in the 10km or 21km category, one must be 18 years old or older as of March 10, 2019. Anybody applying and found to be underage will be automatically disqualified.
3. I did not get any email for my registration; what should I do?
- Make sure your internet is working.
- Check your spam mail. Make sure to check emails received from townscript’s email address.
- Check the same email ID, which you registered with.
- Still facing a problem? Mail us at: cHdobWluZm8gfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==, using your registered email address.
4. I registered for the event, but now I cannot participate in it. Could I get a refund?
Once registered, no cancellations, change of categories, or refunds will be entertained.
5. What is the race route?
Race route will be disclosed closer to the event date.
6. What is the last date to apply?
Registrations will close on February 24th, 2019 or once the running slots for each category are full, whichever is earliest. There are limited slots for each category, so registrations will close as soon as each category is full. Therefore, register early and save your running spot!
7. I have made a mistake in the registration fields; how do I change it?
Please e-mail us the discrepancy at cHdobWluZm8gfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==.
8. Will there be e-certificates or prizes for the 4km category?
No. There are no prizes or e-certificates for the 4km category.