Personal Effectiveness for Secretaries/Executive Assistants/PA's
With the changing times and fast technological development, the role of the secretary is rapidly changing and he/she is taking on more of the work of the boss. He/she needs to develop various skills to effectively perform and contribute to the organization growth.
It is imperative for any business organization to keep in touch with the changing environment so as to be able to face ever increasing competition and deliver best results even under work pressure. It is against this backdrop that the management development programmes have acquired an important place in the corporate world.
The objective of the programme is to expose the participants to modern concepts and techniques of management so as to improve their effectiveness and enable them to achieve higher organizational goals and be able to equip themselves to come up to the expectations of their Seniors.
• To enhance strengths and promote professionalism.
• To organize the day and manage the time including deadlines, e-mail, voice mail, meetings, drop-in visitors and time-wasters.
• To prevent crises, manage conflicts & difficult people and awkward situations.
• To harness the untapped opportunities by creating a friendly atmosphere in the office.
• To build trust & make the job more meaningful.
• Dressing styles.
• Body Language.
• Improving Verbal & Written Communication Skills (E-mail Letters Drafting & Telephone Calls).
• Convincing & negotiation power.
• Assertive behavior.
• Data Management.
• Better Time Management to makeover your personal effectiveness.
• Understand your Boss.
• Positive Ways to Handle Conflict.
• Handling pressures and stress.
• Growing professionally to meet future challenges.
• Continued Self – development: A planned approach.
• Executive/Private Secretaries.
• Personal/Admin Assistants.
• Executive Assistants.
• Senior Secretaries.
• Administrative staff wishing to enhance their ability to perform and be happier with their job responsibilities.
• Front Line Staff to Middle level Employees working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and co-ordination of the physical, administrative and human resources of a department.
Medium: English, Hindi & Marathi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,400/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 3,200/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: aWl0ZHB1bmUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==; cmFqaXYgfCBpaXRkcHVuZSAhIGNvbQ==
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E mail: aWl0ZHB1bmUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== or cmFqaXYgfCBpaXRkcHVuZSAhIGNvbQ==
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations.
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required.
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
You may also like the following events from Indian Institute of Training & Development (IITD):
Liked this event? Spread the word :