Pench National Park is spread over 758 square kilometers and is located in Southern part of Madhya Pradesh. The national park is named after River Pench. The river flows north to south through the National Park and thus national park is divided in two halves. The eastern part lies in Chhindwara district and Western part in Seoni district of Madhya Pradesh.
The National Park is rich in flora and fauna like cheetal, Sambar, Leopard, Hyena, wild dogs, wolves, bison, pangolin etc. The avifauna, i.e. birds are also found abundantly. There are over 200 species of flora like teak and white kuku are common.
Pench is said to have high density of wildlife and thus sighting the big cat is much easier as compared to other national parks. Thus, Pench is a popular destination for wildlife enthusiasts. The best time of the year to visit is between November to May.
It is believed that The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling was inspired by this heavenly place.
Day 1: Jan 21, 2019: Departure from Pune
Day 2: Jan 22, 2019: Arrival at Nagpur, Breakfast and Transfer to Pench, Lunch & Evening Safari followed by Dinner
Day 3 & Day 4: Jan 23, 2019 & Jan 24, 2019: Morning safari + Breakfast, Lunch, Evening safari + Dinner
Day 5: Jan 25, 2019: Morning Safari + Breakfast, Transfer to Nagpur, Lunch enroute, Evening Train to Pune
Day 6: Jan 26, 2019: Arrival at Pune.
1) Clothes with natural tones. (Avoid Bright colors)
2) Comfortable foot wear
4) Cap/ Scarf/ warm head gear
6) Insect repellant
7) Warm Clothing
9) Light snacks like cakes, chikki etc.
10) Non Disposable water bottle.
1) Right Clothing.
2) No Littering.
3) stay calm.
4) No provoking the animals.
5) No dark perfumes.
1) Pune to Nagpur 3rd AC Transfer.
2) Nagpur to Pench Transfer in Innova or similar vehicle.
3) 6 safaris
4) Veg. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on all Days beginning from Nagpur and ending at Nagpur (Non Veg orders will attract extra charges.)
5) Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
6) Wildlife Experts & Leaders
7) First aid kit.
8) Safety & Tested Equipments
9) Government Service Tax
10) Personal Entry, Toll & Parking etc
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water,
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
6) Food during train journey.
You may also like the following events from Zenith Odyssey: