PATH of Love OSHO International Meditation Resort, India
The Path of Love, the 8-Day Retreat, is a new beginning... a second chance. Once you taste it you never forget it! This process is about being real. Step-by-step the Path of Love opens your eyes and empowers you to live the life you dream is possible; A life full of authenticity, joy and connection. It is an intense and effective developmental process, which will support you to find inner resources to transform your life. Integrating the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development, this work teaches tools to access and develop your emotional intelligence, facilitating a shift in self-awareness, empathy & motivation. This inner shift has a direct effect on your state of wellbeing, outer confidence and interpersonal relationships.
Path of Love is an intensive, highly structured residential process in which participants are supported to passionately focus on their sincere desire or longing to realize their full human and spiritual potential. It is a journey requiring integrity and vulnerability, a journey of honest, heartful inquiry into our true nature, whilst taking full responsibility for the creation of one’s life.
Path of Love is often described by using words such as 'breakthrough' or 'liberating'. But what is there to liberate? What is there to breakthrough? There’s a well-known Rumi poem. It goes like this, "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." So turning the question around, What do you see that would be a breakthrough for you? What do you find yourself up against, perhaps time and time again, that keeps you smaller than you know you actually are?
Benefits of the Path of Love Retreats:
• An improvement in your relationships with your loved ones
• A relaxed confidence that you have what it takes to find your way. That you can create your life as you want and need.
• A capacity to recognize and fulfill your needs.
• An ability to be still and present.
• A recognition that you have the inner resources to meet life’s challenges.
• The capacity to feel your emotions, to listen to the wisdom of your body and to reduce the dominance of the mind.
• The ability to connect and make deep contact with other humans.
• A renewed sense of basic trust that this world is supportive, loving and benevolent and that the people within it can be too.
• Learning how to let go of a fear-based perspective and recognizing and confronting your fears.
• Choosing actions that are more in alignment with your true values, needs and longing.
• Increasing your capacity for intimacy and deep, authentic, heartfelt relationships.
• Increasing your sense of self-worth, humility and compassion.
• Finding your personal and meaningful vision and expression in this world.
• A sense of being on-track and aligned with your destiny.
• An expanded sense of joy and capacity to be grateful for and celebrate your life.
• A sense of being connected to, and part of, something which is Universal and greater than you.
• The ability to live in dignity.
• Resolution of psychological issues and their effect on your body and health.
The process in Pune will be led by therapists Satyarthi and Sambhavo:
Satyarthi has been leading training programs for the last 34 years. He is the creator of the internationally known form of Body Therapy, Holistic Pain Healing, a psychosomatic and deep massage method that releases pain at its roots. He is a senior facilitator at the Learning Love Institute and has been leading workshops in Learning Love for the past 10 years
For 10 years he has been a leader in the Path of Love and has been deeply involved with this work for 17 years. He has been trained in Trauma Healing, Co-Dependency, Structural Integration, many forms of bodywork, Family Constellations, Neo Reichian and Hypnosis. He has been a disciple of Osho for over 34 years and has a love for intimacy, honesty and truth.
Satyarthi accepts and loves people and is passionately involved with the Path of Love. He brings talent and friendliness to his work holding a space for deep honesty and heartful exposure. He is the author of Living in Balance and is currently writing a book called the Essence of Bodywork.
Sambhavo is a specialized therapist with a Clinical Master and Ph.D. in Psychology, and was a researcher and teacher at the University of Florence from 1993 through 1999. His passion for human potential and self-discovery drew him to meditation and psychology at a very young age and he has became familiar with many self-exploration techniques, meditations and therapy approaches such as: Strategic Short-Term Therapy, Group Dynamic, Bioenergetic, Sexual Trauma, Primal, Tantra Intensive, Trauma Resolution, and A.F.H. For the past 25 years, Sambhavo has been working with people and he leads workshops around the world.
Path of Love Facilitator, Alima speaks about the Path of Love process
I love the Path of Love process! It has helped me in so many ways through life, none the least, opening my voice and giving it new breath and new depth. And for me that’s always a proof of inner expansion. It is a spiritual ‘spring clean’.
- Deva Premal Musician http://www.devapremalmiten.com, Germany
"POL offers an exceptional setting for every person with a sincere wish to deeply change one's life. This setting remarkably develops the dialectic of self-exposure and support, creating numerous opportunities to transform, right in the moment and on the spot, some very old patterns. Whether one has or has not any previous therapeutic experience, Path of Love is highly recommended to those who are thirsty to evolve."
- Dr. Alexis Burger Md., Specialist in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Lausanne, Switizerland
Give yourself a second chance. Create a better life for yourself in your work, relationships, and family! For the Path of Love in Pune, Contact: pol | osho ! net