Bhigwan is a small town about 105 kms South East of Pune city on Pune Solapur Highway. Alternatively known as Bharatpur of Maharashtra, Bhigwan hosts several birds throughout the year and is a favorite spot of migratory birds especially flamingos. It is said that Bhigwan is a home to 230 or more species of birds like painted storks, bar headed geese and demoiselle cranes.
The highlight of the trip, the migratory birds – Flamingos arrive every year around December and stay until March. Long legged pink colored birds grow up to the height of 1.5 mtrs. and weighs around 4 kgs. Every year thousands of Flamingos visit the Ujani backwaters at Bhigwan in December.
Zenith Odysseys invites patrons to a one day camp at Bhigwan on 21 January 2017.
Fees: Rs. 950/-
Duration: 1 day
• Transport in Non-AC Private Vehicle
• Boat ride and Bird Guide
• Morning Tea & Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea & Snacks
• First aid kit.
• Safety & Tested Equipments.
• Government Service Tax.
• Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
• Personal expenditure of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
Reporting Time & Venue: 500 at Nalstop on 21 January 2017
Departure Time: 5:30
Expected Arrival Time: 1900 on 21 January 2017
What to Bring: Water Bottles with at least 2 ltrs water, Good backpack with rain cover, Glucon-D / Electrol, Newspaper, personal medicines if any, a Napkin, You may carry dry food like - fruits, dry fruits, chikki, chocolates, cakes etc, Extra Pair of clothes, ID proof is must.
Suggested Clothing: Good shoes, full Track Pants, Full sleeved T-Shirts and a Cap.
Booking & Payment information: Seats reservation will be done on first come first basis. Confirmation by phone is required to confirm participation.
For registration kindly transfer fees to the given a/c
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 50200005722253
Once payment is done, please send an email to Zenith ! Odysseys | gmail ! com
with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Contact mobile number. Kindly note Trek date and venue in subject of email.
1. Please note; this is a trek and not a picnic.
2. Please bear in mind that your safety is responsibility of both the organizers and yourself. The organizers cannot take blame for your actions beyond the instructions of the trek leaders and organizers.
3. Also, this is a group event, feel free to socialize. Whatever the journey is, it's not only the destination that matters, but the person with whom you travel.
4. Kindly avoid denims (Jeans), capris, hot pants, shorts & Bermudas for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
1. The leader’s decision will be final and all the members shall abide by it.
2. Littering not allowed for any reason.
3. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
5. Carry only back packs. Absolutely no for any type of fancy bags.
+91- 97643 84221 | +91 – 90281 63088
Anand Nagar Sinhgad Road Pune 411051
| info | Zenithodysseys ! com
You may also like the following events from Zenith Odyssey
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune