Lingana Fort- Dream of Every Trekker
LINGANA FORT - Dream of Every Trekker
Batch@1- 04 Nov 2018
Batch@2- 02 Dec 2018
Batch@3- 09 Dec 2018
Height: 3000 feet approx.
Base Village: Mohori
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Rs. 2999/- Only.
DAY 1st: SATURDAY
Ø LEAVING PUNE
Ø Pick up points:
?10.00 am~ Nigdi Bhakti Shakti Chowk
?10.30 am~ Shivaji Nagar
?10.45 am~ Deccan
?11.00 am~ Dandekar Bridge
?11.15 am~ Janta Dahakari Bank , Sinhgad Road, Hingane Khurd
Ø REACH MOHARI VILLAGE 4.00 pm
Ø GET READY TILL 4.3O am
Ø INTRODUCTION TO MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
Ø DESCEND BORATYACHI NAAL & REACH LINGANA ,RAYLING COL
Ø START CLIMBING AT NIGHT ONE BY ONE
DAY 2nd: SUNDAY
Ø REACH SUMMIT By 02.00 AM
Ø START DESCENDING DOWN
Ø RAPPELLING DOWN TILL LINGANA CAVE (180 ft)
Ø RAPPELLING DOWN TILL COL (APPROX.450 ft)
Ø WIND UP ALL EQUIPMENTS
Ø REACH MOHARI VILLAGE BY 5.00 pm
Ø START RETURN JOURNEY
Ø REACH PUNE 11 am (+ - 1hr)
• Transportation from Pune to Pune
• Expertise Charges
• Equipment Charges
• Any personal expenses.
• Any other charges not mentioned in Inclusions above.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
● Identity Proof (Must)
● Torch with extra battery (Must)
● A bottle of water (At least 2 Liters),
● Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
● Medicine those u require usually.
● A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
● A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one’s hands free while trekking.
● Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
● Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Suraj Parab: 7666606704 (Available on WhatsApp)/7021945522
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to UGFyYWIgISBzdXJhajEgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== with transaction id, name.
Name: SURAJ PARAB
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
A/C no.: 2012744422
UPI Address: 7666606704@Kotak
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
• No smoking and drinking
• No plastic littering.
• Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
• No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
• Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
• Conserve and preserve our heritage.
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
•It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
•While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
•If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
•Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
•migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune, Business Events in Pune, Health & Wellness Events in Pune.
Liked this event? Spread the word :