Adventure Club Pune inviting you all for a most awaited trek & dream of every trekker Lingana Climbing, Rappelling ,Treking in Boratyachi Nal and camping @ Railing open plateau. DATES:-
Batch-1 (14th & 15th January 2017), Batch-2 (21st & 22nd January 2017), Batch-3 (18th & 19th February 2017), Batch-4 (25th & 26th February 2017). For Registration :- Contact (7798414480) Ajaysinh Lakhe.
Duration: 2 Days Limited Seats Batch = 10 participants.
Height of Fort: 1000 Mtrs.
Base Village: - Mohari
Difficulty Level:- Hard
Endurance Level:- Hard
About the Destination:-
Located between Raigad and Torna, Lingana is the highest point of Sahyadris. Resembling the shape of a 'Linga', this pinnacle attains a towering height of 2,969ft and entices trekkers from across the country.
Located in this pinnacle is the historic Lingana Fort that was built by Shivaji Maharaj in and around 1648 and was later conquered by the British. Offering enthralling tekking routes, it has now started gaining the attention of adrenaline junkies and has become one of the most sought after adventure destinations around Pune. Among the other activities, one can also enjoy rock climbing, rappelling and sightseeing near the Lingana pinnacle.
About the Activity with Details:
Originating from Pune, the Lingana trekking expedition will take you to the summit of the Lingana pinnacle. Being a most difficult fort in Maharashtra it is visited by only few trekkers and that too very few trekkers manage to reach top. The technical expertise needed to climb this fort as reaching summit involves massive 1000 ft technical climbing & while descending rappelling requires all mountaineering equipments & certified experience.
ADVENTURE CLUB PUNE , will take you to summit of lingana with 100 % safety, ACP will provide all branded equipment to each participating member to assure safety more than 100 %.The Lingana climbing journey brings you the ultimate lifetime adventure & thrilling experience .
Mumbai Members have Join The Expedition From Pune
Pune Members Pickup At Swargate (Natraj Hotel) : 1 PM.
DAY-1 : (Saturday)
Ø Leaving Pune
Ø Reach Mohari Village 5pm
Ø Reach Campsite (25 Min)
Ø Introduction To Mountaineering Equipment From Certified Guide
Visit Rayling Pathar ,Lingana Climbing Route view
Ø Dinner at Campsite
Go To Sleep (TENTS WILL BE PROVIDED)
DAY- 2 :- (Sunday)
Ø Wake Up Call At 4.00 am
Ø Get Ready Till 4.3O am
Ø Leave Campsite 5.00 am
Ø Descend BORATYACHI NAAL & REACH LINGANA ,RAYLING COL.
Ø Start Climbing One By One(ROPE ALREADY FIXED)
Ø Reach Summit
Ø Start Descending Down
Ø Rappelling Down Till Linagna Cave
Ø Packed Lunch & Energy Drinks Break
Ø Rappelling Down Till Col (APPROX.450 ft)
Ø Reach MohariI Village
Ø Start Return Journey
Ø Reach Pune 10 pm (+ - 1hr)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
COST : 2500/-
All Branded Equipment To Each Member,
Certified Guidance & Once In Lifetime Experience, Thrill & Adventure
What included in Fees :
>All traveling by Private transport from Pune
> Tea/Breakfast,1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & Refreshments.
>First aid kit
>Separate Energy Drinks For Each Member.
>Tent Accomodation(4 Person In One Tent).
Whats Not included in Fees
>Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
>Anything not included in the whats included list.
Things to Carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 3 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear.
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl.
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Plate, spoon, mug (Compulsory)
11. Identity proof (must).
Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
Avoid roaming during the nights.
Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
Cancellation Policy :-
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Ajaysinh Lakhe :- (7798414480,7972220667)
(Available on Whatsapp)
E-Mail:- lakheajaysinh989 | gmail ! com
Deposit the amount on following account.
Name:- AJAYSINH DATTAPRASAD LAKHE
State Bank Of India A/c No.: – 20246114157
PUNE CITY BRANCH.
For Online Transfer,
IFSC code : SBIN00004 and Branch code : 455
Paytm Number :- 7798414480
OR visit our booking Office :- 1218,Ramesh Bendre Blocks, Near Perugate Police Station, Sadashiv Peth, Pune – 411030.
Also check out other Sports Events in Pune
, Photography Events in Pune
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune