Chopta is a small village in Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary located in Uttarakhand. There are many options available to tourists; hence it is a popular destination. The valley is rich of Himalayan splendor. The valley is a popular location for trekkers. The locations like Deoria Tal, Chandrashila Peak and Tungnath are easily accessible here. The altitude of Chopta is 2680 Meters Above Sea Level (ASL). Chopta can be reached by road from either Rishikesh (254 kms) or via Rudraprayag.
Tunganath is one of the Panch Kedars and is said to be the highest Shiva Temple in the world. Tunganath meaning Lord of peaks in Hindi forms valleys of rivers Manadakini and Alaknanda. The temple is believed to be 5000 years old.
Chandrashila is the highest point of Tunganath. The views of Himalayas, especially peaks of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar, Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba are stupendous. The literal meaning of ChandraShila is Moon Rock.
Deoriatal is at an elevation of 2400m, which takes around 2-3 hours. The name of the lake originates from its crescent shape. We pass through forests as we trek uphill to reach our destination.
Departure : 26 April 2018 from Pune
Arrival : 3 May 2018 at Pune
Odyssey Type: Himalayan Trek + Camp
Region & State : Garhwal - Uttarakhand
Maximum Altitude: 4000 M.
Age Group : Age 10 to Age 16
Duration of Odyssey: 8 Days 7 Nights Ex. Pune
Batch Size: 15 campers
*Zenith Odysseys reserves the right of admission to this trip.
Thursday, April 26, 2018 : Pune
Friday, April 27, 2018 : Delhi - Haridwar
Saturday, April 28, 2018 : Chopta
Sunday, April 29, 2018 : Chopta - Tungnath + Chandrashila - Chopta
Monday, April 30, 2018 : Chopta - Sari Village - Deoriatal
Tuesday, May 01, 2018 : Deoriatal- Sari Village - Haridwar
Wednesday, May 02, 2018 : Haridwar - Delhi - Pune
Thursday, May 03, 2018 : Arrival at Pune
Step 1: Contact Call us on +91 9764384221 or +91 9028163088 for seat availability.
Step 2: Payment You have for options to pay us: (a) Online Transfer, (b) UPI, (c) Cheque.
Step 3: Fill the Enorllment Form Once transaction is complete, please fill the Enrollment form
Step 4: Confirmation You will receive communication (Email/ Text/ WhatsAPP) from us regarding your booking details and additional information regarding the trip.
Online Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMwaT0sa661gmTa3jA96eItSNwb0PqH0YH0ZDXKy7u6-aKWA/viewform?usp=sf_link
1) Pune to Delhi to Pune train travel in 3AC
2) Delhi to Haridwar to Delhi bus travel
3) 2 Nights stay at Haridwar, 3 nights stay in tented dormitaories
(Separate for girls and boys)
4) 3 full meals - Breakfast, lunch & dinner on all days except last
day, Morning, evening Tea/ Coffee served with light snacks during
5) All necessary fees and permits for Indian residents are
6) Transport from Haridwar to Haridwar.
7) Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
8) Basic First Aid Medical Kit.
1) Any expenses of personal nature.
2) All fees and permit for Non Indian Residence are excluded
3) Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
4) Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
5) Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges.
6) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes
1) A Students only trip
2) Full time availability of leaders
3) Snow games at Chandrashila.
4) Trek to Deoriatal and Chandrashila peak.
5) Tent accomodations at a picturesque location.
6) Adventure activities.
7) Dense forest of Kedarnath Wild Life Sanctuary.
8) Flora and fauna with high diversity
9) Grass land patches (Bugyal/ Meadows)
10) Chandrashilla peak 4090 m
11) Tungnath temple at 3680 m
12) Deoria Tal (lake) at 2350 m