Hampi-Badami Tour from 1st March to 3rd March, 2018
Hampi and Badami tour from 1st March to 3rd March, 2018.
Short Information about the place:
Hampi is charismatic even in its ruined state. Its a UNESCO heritage site. It attracts thousands of tourists and pilgrims every year. Vast stretches of boulder-strewn hills make the backdrop of Hampi unique. Dotted around the hills and valleys are 500 plus monuments. Among them are beautiful temples, basements of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings.., the list is practically endless. Hampi is a backpackers paradise, the same way the pilgrims delight. And to add more spice to this trip, we have also included a day trip to Badami!!
The Itinerary for the event will be as follows:
Day 0: 28th Feb:
Evening (05:30 pm) depart from Mumbai and (10.30pm) from Pune towards Hospet by Luxury coach. Overnight journey.
Day 1: 1st March:
Arrival to Hospet, pickup from Hospet Bus station.
Transfer to hotel, freshen up and leave for local sightseeing.
Hampi sightseeing: Virupaksha Temple, Sasivakalu Ganesh Temple, Statue of Ugra Narashimha, Badavilinga, Lotus Mahal, Queens Bath, Underground Temple, Stone Doors, Lotus Mahal, Vittal Temple, Stone Chariot and back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: 2nd March:
After breakfast move to Badami enroute Banashankari Temple, sightseeing to Aihole, Pattadakal, Badami evening back to Hampi. Move to other side of town and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: 3rd March:
Explore the town on cycle, Pampa Sarovar, Anjana Parvat (Lord Hanuman Birth Place), Boating on the Tungabadra River.
Evening drop to Hospet Bus Stand. Proceed back to Mumbai/Pune by Luxury Coach. Overnight journey.
Day 4: 4th March:
Early morning arrival at Mumbai.
The Cost of the tour will be
INR 8500/- per head.
1. Local Sight Seeing by private a/c vehicle.
2. Accommodation on double/triple Sharing Basis.
3. All Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Hospet to Hospet.
4. Entry Tickets and Guide Fees.
1. Travel charges from Mumbai to Hospet and back to Mumbai.
2. Anything other than mentioned above in inclusions.
3. Meals during travelling from Hospet to Mumbai and back.
For booking you need to deposit the full amount in the following Account:
NAME: PACK AND HIKE EXPLORERS PVT LTD.
BANK: ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: AUNDH, PUNE
IFSC CODE ICIC0000073
Note: We can book tickets for you if needed, normal fare will be charged.
For more enquiries and Registrations , please contact
Ashwajeet Shetty: 9892150426
Ashwini Shetty: 8983322239
Also you can mail us at: cGFja2FuZGhpa2UgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
You may also like the following events from Pack and Hike Explorers Pvt Ltd.:
- This July, 14th July, 07:00 am, Valley of Flowers Trek with Hemkhund and Badrinath in Mumbai
- This July, 14th July, 07:00 am, Valley of Flowers Trek with Hemkhund and Badrinath in Pune
- This August, 4th August, 08:00 am, Backpacking Spain from 4th Aug, 2018 to 14th Aug, 2018 in Pune
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune
Liked this event? Spread the word :