Goal Setting & Time Management
The ability to manage time is an often-overlooked skill, but a skill that is vital to achieving goals. In our day-to-day activities, we go through the process (consciously or subconsciously) of setting goals and identifying the relevant steps, only to be side tracked or distracted by the lack of time to achieve all the goals we have set for ourselves.
For this we need to develop or enhance our skills and ability to successfully manage our time with respect to achieving our goals.
• Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern.
• Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
• Clarify and prioritize their objectives and goals.
• Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
• Use practical techniques for organizing work.
• Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively.
• Delegate work more effectively to staff
• Define Time Management
• Importance of Time Management
• Multi tasking is unhealthy
• Articulate Goals
Analyzing Energy Allocation
• Identify How Energy Is Spent
• Analyze Tasks
• Analyze Time Usage
Identifying Personal Style
• Review a Successful Day
• Prioritizing at work
• How not to fall in the trap of quadrant 4
• Identify Personal Motivators
• Reduce Time Wasters
• Set Goals for success
Creating an Action Plan
• Create the Action Plan
• Evaluate the Time - Management Process
Upon Completion: Upon completion, participants shall be able to achieve more in less time & set effective goals.
Who should attend?
• All those who want to learn the techniques
• Useful for all executives and managers
• Project managers & supervisors
• Businessmen & traders
• Support Staff
Medium: English, Hindi
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 2,800/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 2,600/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: aWl0ZHB1bmUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==; cmFqaXYgfCBpaXRkcHVuZSAhIGNvbQ==
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E mail: aWl0ZHB1bmUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== or cmFqaXYgfCBpaXRkcHVuZSAhIGNvbQ==
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details - Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name - Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code - BKID0000523
Branch - Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Certificate of Participation would be provided to all the participants.
We have many more new, exciting & innovative programs to share with you.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations in large numbers.
With warm regards,
Indian Institute of Training & Development (IITD)
F # 4 & 5, Vishnu Prasad Apartments | 98/82, Right Bhusari Colony |
Paud Road | Pune - 411038 | Mob: 98220 89898, 8308459802 |
Tel 91 20 4120 3985 | E-mail: cmFqaXYgfCBpaXRkcHVuZSAhIGNvbQ==; aWl0ZHB1bmUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
Website - www.iitdpune.com
You may also like the following events from Indian Institute of Training & Development (IITD):
Liked this event? Spread the word :