A Trek to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal. Cross over many high mountain passes and trek on the glaciers. Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture. Visit some scenic Monasteries. Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges. See many high peaks with a height of 8000 meters or more.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu to Lukla (2, 800 meters), then walk to Phakding (2, 652
Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 meters)
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3, 440 meters), Short Hiking
Day 5: Namche to Tengboche (3, 860 meters)
Day 6: Tengboche to Dingboche (4, 360 meters)
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Dingboche (4, 360 meters)
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche (4, 940 meters)
Day 9: Lobuche (4, 940 meters) to Gorakshep (5, 170 meters) to Everest Base Camp (5,364 meters) and come back to Gorakshep.
Day 10: Hiking to Kala Patthar (5, 645 meters) and descend to Lobuche (4,
Day 11: Lobuche (4, 940 meters) to Tengboche (3, 860 meters)
Day 12: Tengboche (3,860 meters) to Monjo (2, 835 meters)
Day 13: Monjo (2, 835 meters) to Lukla (2, 800 meters)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: DepartureTrek cost includes:
Inclusion & Exclusion:-
1. Airport picks up and drops for the international terminal.
2. Domestic airport transfers.
3. Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
4. Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
5. Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
6. All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
7. Certified guide.
8. Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
9. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
10. Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
11. All government and local taxes.
Please Note: For single trekker, we provide porter cum guide.
1. Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
2. Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
3. Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
4. Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
5. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery 6. recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
7. Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
8. Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
9. Nepalese visa fee.
10. Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
In Bank Account of Stepin Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name – Stepin Adventure.
A/c number – 913020021328564
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus valley Adventure Office,
3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society,
Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom,
Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune – 411029.
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1) Warm shirt/ light micro fleece pullover/ full sleeve T-shirt
2) Water resistant trekking pants (Dri-fit)
3) Windproof/ water resistant jacket, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating
4) Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve sweater
5) Thermal inner wear
6) Woolen cap, Inner fleece gloves, outer water proof gloves
7) Thick dry-fit woolen socks and regular socks
8) Scarf/ muffler / multifunctional headwear (optional)
9) Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a thick sole, Camp shoes
11) Ice Grips / Winter Trax / Crampons
12) Raincoat/ Poncho
13) Small light weight towel
14) Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
15) Cap/ floppy, Sun glasses
16) Sturdy walking stick/ trekking pole
17) Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
18) Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
19) Personal Medic*tion
20) Personal toiletries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit: