Diwali Camp- Family Special
We believe in Fun, in keeping the camp spirit in our lives. Our camp for all ages is an energizing, all-inclusive experience of nature, hiking, music, and play. We’ve got a nice site, fun-loving counselors, and many more fun activities, and the camp magic that makes a weekend feel like a lifetime. Let it be a family or a group of friends after all, friends are chosen family. We have got a lovely place to fall for ...
• Dance & campfire
• Comfortable and good quality Tents
• Fresh and delicious veg food
• Nature trail with beautiful views
• Lake Visit
• Fun Games
• Mountain cycling & adventure activities
• Clean and Hygienic western toilet
10th Nov 2018 to 11th Nov 2018 (Sat-Sun)
Day 1 - 10th Nov 2018
12.00 pm: Reporting at the campsite
Day 2- 11th Nov 2018
09.30 am: Pack up and Departure after breakfast.
Kids below 5 yrs – Free of cost (registration must. Kindly call for the same)
Kids 5 years - below 10 years - Rs 1000 /-pp
Kids above 10 years - Rs 1650/-pp
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Carry mats
• Sleeping bag
• Delicious Veg Food: -
a) 1 hi-tea Bhel, Pakoda, /Similar, Tea, Coffee
b) 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
1 Gravy sabji (Paneer /Aalu Mutter/ Similar) 1 Dry sabji (Bhendi fry, Jeera potato/similar) Jeera rice, Daal, Salad, Sweet (Aamras (seasonal), Gulabjamun/Amrakhand/Pineapple jalebi)
c) 1 Breakfast
Poha & Misal Paav /Upma/ Similar with Tea, Coffee
• Live music, Campfire,
• Fun games
• Tent pitching activity
• First Aid (if needed)
• Hygienic western toilets
• All Taxes and Service Charges
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’
Things to Carry:
• Torch (1 per person, mandatory)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Bed sheet (just in case, we will be providing carry mats.)
• Extra clothes as needed
** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited. Limited Seats ! ! !
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
Directions: Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 km from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5 km which is off-road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santro, Wagon R etc can reach the campsite)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: aW5mbyB8IGJhY2twYWNrb3V0ZG9vcnMgISBpbg==
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.
Liked this event? Spread the word :