Meghalaya Meghalaya means "the abode of clouds" and this state cannot be defined better! The most beautiful and small state in North east completely mesmerized us.... The state is all about the lust green hills, stunningly beautiful waterfalls and the picturesque landscapes ... what we enjoyed was the limestone caves, living root bridges and extremely clean villages... we will enjoy amazing moments with smiling kids and very friendly people!
ITINERARY | 7 DAYS | ASSAM | MEGHALAYA |
India Treks & Ultimate hikers & Travelers
Type - Backpacking tour.
Cost & date 11th Nov. to 17th Nov. 2018
• Arrival at Guwahati railway station and proceed to Shillong night stay at Shillong.
• Cherapunjee (caves, waterfalls) & double decker living route bridge. (5 hours trek)
• Night stay in Shillong
• Move to Shnongpdeng for camping.
• Enroute we will visit
• Cleanest village in Asia-Mawlynnong.
• Nohwet living route bridge.
• 2600feet long & 800 feet height valley Crossing.
• Night stay at Shnongpdeng camp site(tent)
• Move to Shillong
• Dawaki, Boating in Umngot River.
• Enroute Tamabil Indo Bangla border.
• Krang shuri waterfall
• Night stay in Shillong
Shillong To Kaziranga
After breakfast further drive to Kaziranga National Park by surface in a comfortable vehicle (330 Kms /6 hrs.). Reach at the Kaziranga and check-in at the hotel. Enjoy an evening with tribal or Bihu dance (subject to availability) by log fire under bamboo groove along with dinner. Overnight stay in a wildlife lodge
Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati
It's time to discover India's most wonderful National Parks. Get ready early in the morning for wildlife viewing and nature walk in the park. Take a jungle safari in an open jeep in search of world famous one-horned Rhinos, tigers, elephants, jackals, swamp deer and many other species of mammals as well as a wealth birdlife. Late in the afternoon after taking lunch drive to Guwahati check in, take dinner and overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast departure to Guwahati airport for onward journey to your hometown.
Tour concludes with Lifetime Memories
Cost - 18500.00
(Add on: Scooty 2500/-, Yamaha FZ- 3000/- RE bullet - 5000/-)
• All meals (veg)
• All transportation
• Accommodation in dormitory and 1N in Tent.
• 1 boat ride.
• All entry fees
• Travel Insurance
• Camera charges
• Meal while Rail journey.
• Any drinks or water bottles
• Anything which is not mention in Includes.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Team India treks & Ultimate Hikers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
IMP NOTE ·
• *Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
• *The club will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek ·
Medical Disclaimer - It’s Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness checkup done.
• If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should Take permission from their physicians before treks ·
Regards, Team India Treks and Ultimate Hikers
Contact: Deva - 7066081213
You may also like the following events from India Treks:
Liked this event? Spread the word :