We have organized a one day Trek to Ghangad on 22nd January 2017.
Brief information about the fort: - Ghangad is a beautiful fort which is easy to climb and perfect for novice trekkers, the view from the top of the fort is breath-taking we can see tailbaila and plus valley of tamhini ghat from the top of the fort, the ladder climb is the thrilling part of the trek, water is available in the cisterns (the cistern just above the ladder has a potable water and above the first cistern there is an another cistern which has contaminated water)
Schedule for the Event:
· Meeting point at Pritam Hotel (Dadar East) on 22nd January 2017 at 06:00 AM.
· Thane meeting point 07:00AM at Teen Hat Naka
· Moving towards Base village (Ekole) of Ghangad by private bus.
· Breakfast will be served (Upma or Poha) on the way
· Reach at base Village of the fort at 10:00 AM
· Introduction round and start of the trek
· Explore the fort, Photography time etc.
· Start Descend towards the base village
· Start our journey back to Mumbai / Pune
· Reaching Dadar at 08:30 PM (which is subjective and depends on the traffic)
Route: Dadar - Thane - Airoli - Kalamboli- Lonavla - Ekole
Cost: Rs. 900/- per person
1. Travel from Dadar to Dadar (PrivateTransport)
2. Morning Breakfast
3. Lunch (Veg)
4. Evening Tea
1. Mineral Water or any beverages
2. Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Things to be carried:
Photo ID (Must)
Water Bottle (2 Liters)
Good Trekking shoes.
Cap, Socks (Extra) Extra Pair of Clothes
Personal basic medical kit (carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments (if Lost owns a sole Responsibility)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things
Registrations are only through phone calls.
If call not attended, then please send us a message “Ghangad Trek”. We will call you back.
Kindly note: - Alcohol and Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED.
For registration kindly transfer Rs 900/- per head in the following A/c
Name: Divakar K. Satam.
Bank: Saraswat Bank
Branch: Lower Parel
Account No: 331100100000273
IFSC Code: SRCB0000331
After transaction please email us transaction details along with participant’s details (full name and mobile number) on divakar ! satam | gmail ! com
Limited entries, entries on first come first serve basis.
For More Details & Registration Contact on These Numbers:-
Divakar Satam: 9821325547 (Dadar)
Kedar Bansode: 9920371793 (Thane)
Vishram Margaj: 9930055722 (New Mumbai)
Laxman Holkar: 9821709902 (Thane)
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune