Andharban near Pune is a part of the Sahyadri range that connects Tamhini Ghat to the Konkan region. Andharban Trek means dense dark forest. It starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 4 hours to reach ending point of Trek. There you can see waterfalls & cascades and awesome view of Kundalika Valley & Bhira Dam.The route of Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through the deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls.
1. Reporting time 06.15 am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.30 am.
3. in route Halt for breakfast by 08.00 am.
4. Leave towards Andharban 8.30a.m.
5. Reach Andharban 9.30 a.m.
7. Start trek towards Andharban 9.45 am.
8. Reach Hirdi by 1.30 p.m.
9. Lunch by 1.30-2.00 pm
10. Exploring Forest and Going to Bhira.
11. Start Descending to Bhira 3.30 pm
12. Evening refreshments by 6.30 pm
13. Leave towards Pune by 7.00 pm
14. Return to Pune by 9.00 pm
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking / Rappelling experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during or 24hrs before the Event.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/medical-form
In Bank Account of Stepin Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name – Stepin Adventure.
A/c number – 913020021328564
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Plus valley Adventure Office,
3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society,
Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom,
Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune – 411029.
Please refer our website:-
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc..
2. Personal expenditure of any kind.
3. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
4. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”.